Thread: Our Wii night with our projector

Thanks

Talking Our Wii night with our projector

So my kid have a gaming night once a week. It was last night and I wanted to share with you guys what the Wii looks like on 80" in! I set up my projector pointing at my living room wall, hook the Wii to my projector, bring out the snacks, and done. I swear this thing looks awesome, extremely crisp for the older games. I love that it looks so hi-def! My kid and I have a lot of every time we do this. I can hook up to the projector to our Wii, PSP, Nintendo 64, and of curse my laptop. So I wanted to share this is how we game at my house. In case you guys are interested the projector is the Aaxa p4x I bought it on Amazon Removed outside link!

This looks pretty epic what do you guys think?

Last edited by bmarlo; 08-09-2012 at 09:40 PM. Reason: No outside links thanks.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,706 Times in 1,318 Posts
    Whilst that looks good and all, please refrain from posting outside links. Thanks.

Thanks
    very nice haha your kid truly having fun

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by the finisher View Post
    very nice haha your kid truly having fun

Thanks! My kid loves doing this and I do too to be honest. We usually have more people over, this was a slow night for us.

Thanks
    Awesome!!! Now I have a setup to model mine after - looks great! Soo... one question - is he playing Super Mario Galaxy with the classic controller? I didn't know that was possible.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeP121 View Post
    Awesome!!! Now I have a setup to model mine after - looks great! Soo... one question - is he playing Super Mario Galaxy with the classic controller? I didn't know that was possible.
    That's cool let me see your setup.

Ahaha, I think the picture is actually from when he was playin LOZ: Ocarina Of Time.