Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: USB Loader 3.0GX and HBC Issues

  1. #1

    USB Loader 3.0GX and HBC Issues

    Hello Everyone!

    I've tried to update my wii to usb loader gx 3.0 therefore I've installed d2x-v8final wad files.
    After that USB loader 3.0 still gave me a black screen. So I fired up syscheck and I've noticed i don't have ios58 which is required for usbloader 3.0. Therefore I've installed ios58 by using the online installer. Now whenever I want to launch something through HBC it gives me black screen. (I can't even launch bootmii)

    What Should I do?

    Here's the syscheck result right before installing ios58:
    [spoiler]
    Region: PAL
    System Menu 4.1E (v450)
    Priiloader installed
    Could not detect the drive date!
    Homebrew Channel 1.0.1 running on IOS61
    Hollywood v0x11
    Boot2 v4
    Found 172 titles.
    Found 38 IOS on this console. 7 of them are stub.
    IOS3 (rev 65280): Stub
    IOS4 (rev 65280): Stub
    IOS9 (rev 520): No Patches
    IOS10 (rev 768): Stub
    IOS11 (rev 256): Stub
    IOS12 (rev 11): No Patches
    IOS13 (rev 15): No Patches
    IOS14 (rev 262): No Patches
    IOS15 (rev 266): No Patches
    IOS17 (rev 517): No Patches
    IOS20 (rev 256): Stub
    IOS21 (rev 522): No Patches
    IOS22 (rev 777): No Patches
    IOS28 (rev 1292): No Patches
    IOS30 (rev 2816): Stub
    IOS31 (rev 3088): No Patches
    IOS33 (rev 2832): No Patches
    IOS34 (rev 3087): No Patches
    IOS35 (rev 3088): No Patches
    IOS36 (rev 3094): Trucha Bug, ES Identify, NAND Access
    IOS37 (rev 3612): No Patches
    IOS38 (rev 3867): No Patches
    IOS50 (rev 4889): No Patches
    IOS51 (rev 4864): Stub
    IOS53 (rev 5406): No Patches
    IOS55 (rev 5406): No Patches
    IOS60 (rev 6174): Trucha Bug
    IOS61 (rev 5405): No Patches
    IOS222[38] (rev 65535, Info: hermes-v5.0): Trucha Bug, ES Identify, NAND Access, USB 2.0
    IOS223[38] (rev 4, Info: hermes-v4.0): Trucha Bug, ES Identify, NAND Access, USB 2.0
    IOS245[37] (rev 21008, Info: d2x-v8final): Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0
    IOS246[38] (rev 21008, Info: d2x-v8final): Trucha Bug, ES Identify, NAND Access
    IOS247[53] (rev 21008, Info: d2x-v8final): Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0
    IOS248[55] (rev 21008, Info: d2x-v8final): Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0
    IOS249[56] (rev 21008, Info: d2x-v8final): Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0
    IOS250 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug, ES Identify, NAND Access, USB 2.0
    IOS251[58] (rev 21008, Info: d2x-v8final): Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0
    IOS254 (rev 31338): BootMii
    BC v5
    MIOS v9
    [/spoiler]


    Big thanks for helping me!
    Last edited by Jax; 08-06-2012 at 05:59 AM.

  2. #2
    Solved it!

    I starte priiloader using the reset button on the wii's front. Selected Install/load file.....and I've launched hackmii through that (as i had the the boot.elf in the root of the sd card) and reinstalled HBC now everything works fine!
    (Launched wad manager, installed usb loader 3.0 and started Metroid trilogy)

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Schenectady,NY
    Posts
    3,759
    Quote Originally Posted by crosscut1 View Post
    Hello Everyone!

    I've tried to update my wii to usb loader gx 3.0 therefore I've installed d2x-v8final wad files.
    After that USB loader 3.0 still gave me a black screen. So I fired up syscheck and I've noticed i don't have ios58 which is required for usbloader 3.0. Therefore I've installed ios58 by using the online installer. Now whenever I want to launch something through HBC it gives me black screen. (I can't even launch bootmii)

    What Should I do?

    Here's the syscheck result right before installing ios58:
    [spoiler]
    Region: PAL
    System Menu 4.1E (v450)
    Priiloader installed
    Could not detect the drive date!
    Homebrew Channel 1.0.1 running on IOS61
    Hollywood v0x11
    Boot2 v4
    Found 172 titles.
    Found 38 IOS on this console. 7 of them are stub.
    IOS3 (rev 65280): Stub
    IOS4 (rev 65280): Stub
    IOS9 (rev 520): No Patches
    IOS10 (rev 768): Stub
    IOS11 (rev 256): Stub
    IOS12 (rev 11): No Patches
    IOS13 (rev 15): No Patches
    IOS14 (rev 262): No Patches
    IOS15 (rev 266): No Patches
    IOS17 (rev 517): No Patches
    IOS20 (rev 256): Stub
    IOS21 (rev 522): No Patches
    IOS22 (rev 777): No Patches
    IOS28 (rev 1292): No Patches
    IOS30 (rev 2816): Stub
    IOS31 (rev 3088): No Patches
    IOS33 (rev 2832): No Patches
    IOS34 (rev 3087): No Patches
    IOS35 (rev 3088): No Patches
    IOS36 (rev 3094): Trucha Bug, ES Identify, NAND Access
    IOS37 (rev 3612): No Patches
    IOS38 (rev 3867): No Patches
    IOS50 (rev 4889): No Patches
    IOS51 (rev 4864): Stub
    IOS53 (rev 5406): No Patches
    IOS55 (rev 5406): No Patches
    IOS60 (rev 6174): Trucha Bug
    IOS61 (rev 5405): No Patches
    IOS222[38] (rev 65535, Info: hermes-v5.0): Trucha Bug, ES Identify, NAND Access, USB 2.0
    IOS223[38] (rev 4, Info: hermes-v4.0): Trucha Bug, ES Identify, NAND Access, USB 2.0
    IOS245[37] (rev 21008, Info: d2x-v8final): Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0
    IOS246[38] (rev 21008, Info: d2x-v8final): Trucha Bug, ES Identify, NAND Access
    IOS247[53] (rev 21008, Info: d2x-v8final): Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0
    IOS248[55] (rev 21008, Info: d2x-v8final): Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0
    IOS249[56] (rev 21008, Info: d2x-v8final): Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0
    IOS250 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug, ES Identify, NAND Access, USB 2.0
    IOS251[58] (rev 21008, Info: d2x-v8final): Trucha Bug, NAND Access, USB 2.0
    IOS254 (rev 31338): BootMii
    BC v5
    MIOS v9
    [/spoiler]


    Big thanks for helping me!
    Your mod is outdated and can use to be updated.
    Just follow the soft mod any wii guide.
    Start from chapter 2 and follow it through.

    Link to the Guide is at the bottom of my Signature.

    You are missing Ios's 56,57. The Ios's are also outdated as well.

  4. #4
    Thanks for Your reply!

    I couldn't find any info on ios56 and 57. What are those for?

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Schenectady,NY
    Posts
    3,759
    Quote Originally Posted by crosscut1 View Post
    Thanks for Your reply!

    I couldn't find any info on ios56 and 57. What are those for?
    Those are for loading certain games from disc ios57 for MW3 etc, and Ios56 for Shopping Channel etc.

  6. #6

    Also trying to upgrad USBloader 3.0

    I believe i have a similar issue would i also need to do the softmod again ?
    [spoiler]
    sysCheck v2.1.0b17 by Double_A and R2-D2199
    ...runs on IOS58 (rev 65535).

    Region: PAL (original region: AUS)
    System Menu 4.2E (v482)
    Priiloader installed
    Drive date: 2007.02.13
    Homebrew Channel 1.0.0 running on IOS61
    Hollywood v0x11
    Console ID: 105935598
    Boot2 v4
    Found 115 titles.
    Found 51 IOS on this console. 3 of them are stub.

    IOS4 (rev 65280): Stub
    IOS9 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug
    IOS10 (rev 768): Stub
    IOS11 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug
    IOS12 (rev 269): No Patches
    IOS13 (rev 273): No Patches
    IOS14 (rev 520): No Patches
    IOS15 (rev 523): No Patches
    IOS16 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug ES Identify Flash Access NAND Access
    IOS17 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug
    IOS20 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug
    IOS21 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug
    IOS22 (rev 1037): No Patches
    IOS28 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug
    IOS30 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug
    IOS31 (rev 3608): No Patches
    IOS33 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug
    IOS34 (rev 3348): No Patches
    IOS35 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug ES Identify NAND Access
    IOS36 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug ES Identify NAND Access
    IOS37 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug NAND Access
    IOS38 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug
    IOS40 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug
    IOS41 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug
    IOS43 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug
    IOS45 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug
    IOS46 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug
    IOS48 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug
    IOS50 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug
    IOS51 (rev 4864): Stub
    IOS52 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug
    IOS53 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug
    IOS55 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug
    IOS56 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug
    IOS57 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug
    IOS58 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug USB 2.0
    IOS60 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug
    IOS61 (rev 5662): No Patches
    IOS70 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug
    IOS80 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug
    IOS90 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug
    IOS202[38] (rev 4 Info: hermes-v4.0): Trucha Bug ES Identify NAND Access USB 2.0
    IOS222[38] (rev 4 Info: hermes-v4.0): Trucha Bug ES Identify NAND Access USB 2.0
    IOS223[38] (rev 4 Info: hermes-v4.0): Trucha Bug ES Identify NAND Access USB 2.0
    IOS224[37] (rev 65535 Info: hermes-v5.1): Trucha Bug NAND Access USB 2.0
    IOS236 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug ES Identify NAND Access
    IOS247 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug NAND Access USB 2.0
    IOS248 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug NAND Access USB 2.0
    IOS249[38] (rev 17): Trucha Bug ES Identify NAND Access USB 2.0
    IOS250 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug NAND Access USB 2.0
    IOS254 (rev 65281): BootMii
    BC v6
    MIOS v65535[/spoiler]
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Jax; 08-11-2012 at 04:36 AM. Reason: No Need To Waste Space.../Added Spoiler

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Schenectady,NY
    Posts
    3,759
    Quote Originally Posted by scope1972 View Post
    I believe i have a similar issue would i also need to do the softmod again ?
    [spoiler]
    sysCheck v2.1.0b17 by Double_A and R2-D2199
    ...runs on IOS58 (rev 65535).

    Region: PAL (original region: AUS)
    System Menu 4.2E (v482)
    Priiloader installed
    Drive date: 2007.02.13
    Homebrew Channel 1.0.0 running on IOS61
    Hollywood v0x11
    Console ID: 105935598
    Boot2 v4
    Found 115 titles.
    Found 51 IOS on this console. 3 of them are stub.

    IOS4 (rev 65280): Stub
    IOS9 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug
    IOS10 (rev 768): Stub
    IOS11 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug
    IOS12 (rev 269): No Patches
    IOS13 (rev 273): No Patches
    IOS14 (rev 520): No Patches
    IOS15 (rev 523): No Patches
    IOS16 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug ES Identify Flash Access NAND Access
    IOS17 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug
    IOS20 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug
    IOS21 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug
    IOS22 (rev 1037): No Patches
    IOS28 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug
    IOS30 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug
    IOS31 (rev 3608): No Patches
    IOS33 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug
    IOS34 (rev 3348): No Patches
    IOS35 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug ES Identify NAND Access
    IOS36 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug ES Identify NAND Access
    IOS37 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug NAND Access
    IOS38 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug
    IOS40 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug
    IOS41 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug
    IOS43 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug
    IOS45 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug
    IOS46 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug
    IOS48 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug
    IOS50 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug
    IOS51 (rev 4864): Stub
    IOS52 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug
    IOS53 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug
    IOS55 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug
    IOS56 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug
    IOS57 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug
    IOS58 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug USB 2.0
    IOS60 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug
    IOS61 (rev 5662): No Patches
    IOS70 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug
    IOS80 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug
    IOS90 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug
    IOS202[38] (rev 4 Info: hermes-v4.0): Trucha Bug ES Identify NAND Access USB 2.0
    IOS222[38] (rev 4 Info: hermes-v4.0): Trucha Bug ES Identify NAND Access USB 2.0
    IOS223[38] (rev 4 Info: hermes-v4.0): Trucha Bug ES Identify NAND Access USB 2.0
    IOS224[37] (rev 65535 Info: hermes-v5.1): Trucha Bug NAND Access USB 2.0
    IOS236 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug ES Identify NAND Access
    IOS247 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug NAND Access USB 2.0
    IOS248 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug NAND Access USB 2.0
    IOS249[38] (rev 17): Trucha Bug ES Identify NAND Access USB 2.0
    IOS250 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug NAND Access USB 2.0
    IOS254 (rev 65281): BootMii
    BC v6
    MIOS v65535[/spoiler]
    Yes you are out dated , Look to the bottom of my signature for The Soft Mod Any Wii Guide.
    Start From Soft Mod With Homebrew Channel Installed.
    Follow it all the way through.

    Please Read the Guide a Few Times , Then Proceed.

  8. #8
    I have done everything on the softmod but i am unable to get it to detect the harddrive that i was using before do i have to reformat and start again why does it not detect it ?
    Thanks

  9. #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Schenectady,NY
    Posts
    3,759
    Post another system check.

  10. #10
    System check
    [spoiler]
    sysCheck v2.1.0b18 by Double_A and R2-D2199
    ...runs on IOS58 (rev 6176).
    Region: PAL (original region: AUS)
    System Menu 4.2E (v482)
    Priiloader installed
    Drive date: 2007.02.13
    Homebrew Channel 1.1.0 running on IOS58
    Hollywood v0x11
    Console ID: 105935598
    Boot2 v4
    Found 122 titles.
    Found 54 IOS on this console. 3 of them are stub.
    IOS4 (rev 65280): Stub
    IOS9 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug
    IOS10 (rev 768): Stub
    IOS11 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug
    IOS12 (rev 269): No Patches
    IOS13 (rev 273): No Patches
    IOS14 (rev 520): No Patches
    IOS15 (rev 523): No Patches
    IOS16 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug ES Identify Flash Access NAND Access
    IOS17 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug
    IOS20 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug
    IOS21 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug
    IOS22 (rev 1037): No Patches
    IOS28 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug
    IOS30 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug
    IOS31 (rev 3608): No Patches
    IOS33 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug
    IOS34 (rev 3348): No Patches
    IOS35 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug ES Identify NAND Access
    IOS36 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug ES Identify NAND Access
    IOS37 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug NAND Access
    IOS38 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug
    IOS40 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug
    IOS41 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug
    IOS43 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug
    IOS45 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug
    IOS46 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug
    IOS48 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug
    IOS50 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug
    IOS51 (rev 4864): Stub
    IOS52 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug
    IOS53 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug
    IOS55 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug
    IOS56 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug
    IOS57 (rev 65535): Trucha Bug
    IOS58 (rev 6176): USB 2.0
    IOS60 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug
    IOS61 (rev 5661): No Patches
    IOS70 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug
    IOS80 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug
    IOS90 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug
    IOS202[60] (rev 65535 Info: hermesrodries-v6): Trucha Bug NAND Access USB 2.0
    IOS222[38] (rev 4 Info: hermes-v4): Trucha Bug ES Identify NAND Access USB 2.0
    IOS223[38+37] (rev 4 Info: hermes-v4): Trucha Bug ES Identify NAND Access USB 2.0
    IOS224[57] (rev 65535 Info: hermesrodries-v6): Trucha Bug NAND Access USB 2.0
    IOS236 (rev 54321): Trucha Bug ES Identify NAND Access
    IOS245[37] (rev 21008 Info: d2x-v8final): Trucha Bug NAND Access USB 2.0
    IOS246[38] (rev 21008 Info: d2x-v8final): Trucha Bug ES Identify NAND Access
    IOS247[53] (rev 21008 Info: d2x-v8final): Trucha Bug NAND Access USB 2.0
    IOS248[55] (rev 21008 Info: d2x-v8final): Trucha Bug NAND Access USB 2.0
    IOS249[56] (rev 21008 Info: d2x-v8final): Trucha Bug NAND Access USB 2.0
    IOS250[57] (rev 21008 Info: d2x-v8final): Trucha Bug NAND Access USB 2.0
    IOS251[58] (rev 21008 Info: d2x-v8final): Trucha Bug NAND Access USB 2.0
    IOS254 (rev 65281): BootMii
    BC v6
    MIOS v65535[/spoiler]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •