Thread: Ace3ds Plus flashcart also updated the firmware to V1.50

Ace3ds Plus flashcart also updated the firmware to V1.50

Nearly one month ago, the ace3ds team has released their second product---ace3ds plus, the ace3ds plus is a cheap flashcart which used for 3DS/DSi/DS consoles. it is said to be cheapest 3ds flashcart. it is using the wood firmware (abviously not the original wood firmware) and have some nice features. Here is a video i made for it

As we know that today wood firmware has been updated to V1.50, see post here: so Ace3ds plus official site also have updated their firmware to Ace wood V1.50, see details below.

ACE Wood firmware V1.50 Released ! -2012-07-23

Change Log

'pocket monsters - black 2 (japan)' fixed.
    'pocket monsters - white 2 (japan)' fixed.

Download: Ace3ds Plus wood V1.50

If you want to know more details about this card. check here: buy cheapest 3ds flashcart ace3ds plus for your 3ds dsi and

And today GBAtemp site also have released an official review of this card, check here: Ace3DS Plus Review -

In my opinion, if you just want to buy a normal cheap flashcart for your 3ds, you can choose this card, because it is really a cheap card, but if you want to find a better one and dont care adding a few more dollars, i still recommend you buying R4i gold 3ds from instead, or acekard 2i and DStwo.
    Do yourself a favor, don't buy crappy flashcarts.

thanks you dsflashcart, By the way i got a good news, nintendo 3ds v4.3.0-10 has been released, Ace3DS PLUS can support it directly, no need do any patch.