Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cant play my original Wii discs the normal way? HELP!

Unhappy Cant play my original Wii discs the normal way? HELP!

Hi All
    I have managed to finally play downloaded games through homebrew and gamma but when I put in my original games click on the top left hand corner as normal to play a game, its says un able to read disc?

WHAT HAVE I DONE ....?

Thanks

Can you give al little more info? Like what you have on your Wii, firmware, IOS's...

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisChown View Post
    Can you give al little more info? Like what you have on your Wii, firmware, IOS's...
    Hi
    I have firmware 3.2U (downgraded from 3.4e) , I have gator backup loader on my ds card which is how I load my backup games..... Im not with my wii at the moment so cant list what I have currently on my SD card.

Also whilst writing how do I install the backup loader (icon) so I have on the homescreen?

Thanks once again.

you need WADder to make a .Dol, a Wad then you install it

as for your problem, did you install Any IOS's or anything directly to the system, you might have got a bad file or a error

Quote Originally Posted by admiral victorinox View Post
    you need WADder to make a .Dol, a Wad then you install it

as for your problem, did you install Any IOS's or anything directly to the system, you might have got a bad file or a error
    I did install a couple of CIOS's cant remember which ones now!!! what do you advise me to do ? how can i uninstall a cios and re install ??

Many Thanks for your speedy reply.

you can try anytitle deleter and DELETE ONLY WHAT YOU INSTALLED then try again

you can try anytitle deleter and DELETE ONLY WHAT YOU INSTALLED then try again
    ok thanks, so I just search for anytitle delter run that from my SD card and unistall any CIOS and re install just the 1 CIOS latest version currently available?

Also how do I get the backup launcher icon on my home screen? if you could point me towards a downoad link that would b great....

Thanks

i told you WADder convert the .dol to a wad then install with wad manager =P

and yes thats it

i told you WADder convert the .dol to a wad then install with wad manager =P

and yes thats it
    me again!
    I have searched Wadder and it seems to be a programme on making ur own wadders? also u mention convert the .dol? what .dol file?

Sorry! just bit lost

.Dol is a homebrew program
    you use that program to make the .dol a wad, and a wad is installed to your wii and will show up as a channel

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast