Thread: [Help] Seriously disabled Wii

Thanks

[Help] Seriously disabled Wii

Hey there fellas,

A friend of mine gave me his Wii, saying that it just stopped working at one point in time. After days of meddling with it, i hit a dead end, and must ask for your wisdom. I'll try to give as much detail into the problems as i can:

• it was softmodded (no idea how), and he used to play his backups from an sdhc card, system menu version 4.1u, s/n LKM11*
    • i reapplied the softmod using the Softmod Any Wii guide
    • original discs aren't recognized by the disc channel, trying to launch them with neogamma shows no disc inserted as well
    • launching usbcfg loader results in a ~15 mins freeze on splash/loading screen, but afterwards it shows the backups on the SDHC
    • i went to another buddy and asked for his backups hdd, it wasnt recognized
    • wireless is not working, unable to connect to any AP (tried more routers), error 52131 (trying it from priiloader insta pops unable to initialize wifi)

I can give you more details or anything else you think is relevant to the case. Thanks alot in advance

Syscheck log

Last edited by insideru; 06-26-2012 at 04:28 AM. Reason: adding syscheck log

WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff

Junior Moderator
    On your harddrive (file name: Bliepo.crazy)
    Thanks
    The syscheck looks ok to me and using the softmod any wii guide should have made sure everything is correct on the software side. I would try using a USB flash drive to try to load a game. Maybe that works. As for the wireless: it can get broken at times.
    Awesome sig picture does not work
    Brick Prevention- Things you should never do | Ignoring advice and bricking | Be a jedi, donate
    Guide: Softmod ANY wii | How to post a system check | Loading and Playing Wii Backup Games from USB HDD (softmod only)
    System Menu X (IOS150, E) | HBC 1.08 (IOS58) | bootmii/boot2v4 | priiloader 0.7 | cIOSX rev21d2x_v6 (main base IOS 57) | cIOS 223 (IOS 37 + 38 merged) | USB Loader GX 2.2

Thanks
    Unfortunately any USB device i plug into any USB port makes any loader get stuck (i left WiiFlow for a couple of hours open, it kept displaying the splash screen). So no USB no Original discs so far. Only a couple backups lying around on the sdhc, after waiting the ~15 mins for WiiFlow to load.

WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff

Junior Moderator
    On your harddrive (file name: Bliepo.crazy)
    Thanks
    Could you try disabling all priiloader hacks and then try wheter discs and wifi work?
    Awesome sig picture does not work
    Brick Prevention- Things you should never do | Ignoring advice and bricking | Be a jedi, donate
    Guide: Softmod ANY wii | How to post a system check | Loading and Playing Wii Backup Games from USB HDD (softmod only)
    System Menu X (IOS150, E) | HBC 1.08 (IOS58) | bootmii/boot2v4 | priiloader 0.7 | cIOSX rev21d2x_v6 (main base IOS 57) | cIOS 223 (IOS 37 + 38 merged) | USB Loader GX 2.2