Region error problem - Please help
Sorry about last post it was mistake, so i download and installed softmod on my girl friend's wii(Japanese wii) successfully and I wanted to play my back up file Mario Party9 (USA) from original dish that I bring it from USA to play in my girl friend's wii in Japan. But when I try to open the game with USB it goes black screen and has a red msg say Region error. I tried to find a answer how to fix everywhere but could not find it. Would be really glad and thank you so much if someone can help me wit this.
by the way my wii is 4.3J softmod and play Japanese game back up file from USB perfectly(back up from original dish that my girl friend has). I was thinking is it because I updated the wii from nintendo 2.0J-4.3J before I softmod my wii?
Is there anything i can do to fix it? please help me I am really new about softmod. I am planing to buy some of wii games online from USA or PAL to play on my girl friend wii in Japan since I do not understand Japanese Language.
Thank you so much
Have you tried ,To force the region to Ntsc in the Usb Loader?
Thank you so much for the reply,
- I tried to changed setting in USB loader GX to be force the region to NTSC
- I also tried to changed setting in USB loader CFG to be force the region to NTSC
- Also I tried with wiiflow too
It seem like still show me the same screen region error msg. What else option I can do? Update IOS(I dont know how tho)? Or should I burn the game into the DVD-R and open with Neogamma(I dint bring the original dish here)
Hello there again, I have got a good news that I got the game to work now by super random setting
- go to USB Loader GX
- click to the game but not start yet then go to setting
- change setting the video to force NTSC(there are 2 options of NTSC change to the one with number at the back something like NTSC400 sorry I forgot the number)
- change the language to eng from console de.
that is what i did and got it work, my wii is 4.3J softmod updated from nintendo from 2.0J - 4.3J before I softmod it
Thank you so much for replied.
Last edited by Jax; 06-12-2012 at 04:32 AM.
Reason: Merged Post.
I am glad you got it working.
Since the problem has been resolved,I am Closing this Thread.