Thread: A smallish issue

A smallish issue

Hi, yet again. I have a ntsc 4.3U wii, softmodded, non working disc drive, stuff. I have a US copy of Black Ops, and I converted it to PAL, but in the game I am unable to search for matches; it tries but says that None are available. If anyone here can help me, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks

disk drive??
    Stuff??
    matches??
    game converted to PAL or Wii??

help with what part

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Contraband View Post
    Hi, yet again. I have a ntsc 4.3U wii, softmodded, non working disc drive, stuff. I have a US copy of Black Ops, and I converted it to PAL, but in the game I am unable to search for matches; it tries but says that None are available. If anyone here can help me, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks
    It's beyond me ,why you would convert a Ntsc game(Since you own Ntsc Wii) to Pal.
    This sounds like Piracy .I remember editing your last post because of what you wrote....
    Last edited by Jax; 06-09-2012 at 10:06 AM. Reason: Removed Quote..

It wasn't piracy, at all, it was editing the code of a game I Bought from Wally world. The 'piracy' was irrelevant to my topic. I converted it to PAL, honestly, so I could play with the British children, but it doesn't allow me to search for matches. That was my only problem, just joining other matches.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Contraband View Post
    It wasn't piracy, at all, it was editing the code of a game I Bought from Wally world. The 'piracy' was irrelevant to my topic. I converted it to PAL, honestly, so I could play with the British children, but it doesn't allow me to search for matches. That was my only problem, just joining other matches.
    Then , I apologize For that Comment.
    Sorry,Jax.

Its fine, I'm just looking for help