Thread: Freezing USB Loader GX 3.0

Freezing USB Loader GX 3.0

Weird, I was on the new wii channel for usb loader gx 3.0 it froze when I click on the Mario Party 8 channel to play the game but I can move the pointer but can't navigate to the next page so I have to manually shut it down so now when I start usb loader gx, it freezes at the loading page. No longer load the cios in the loader screen no more.
    Last edited by axaznguitony28; 05-22-2012 at 06:28 AM.

I've had this problem on occasion, but for a totally different reason. First question: are you running GX from SD or HDD?

hm

Quote Originally Posted by moebius_2033 View Post
    I've had this problem on occasion, but for a totally different reason. First question: are you running GX from SD or HDD?
    hard drive without sd card inserted into the wii never had this issue til i update usb loader gx and dvx or whatever cios it's called

First, check your md5 sum. Make sure you've got a good copy. Otherwise, probably one of the easiest fixes to go with first (and I'm assuming your partitions are perfect) is to delete your config files. Give 3.0 a clean slate. More that that, try the IOS222 version. Let me know how it goes.

not sure what you mean by md5 sum, when i delete the config files, it re create itself... i had to click usb loader gx twice to make it load... this never happen when i was using the 249 right now some how it went to 236... so to get the ios222 version, all i do is download the version then reload ios222 and go to wad to install it?

Next question. Are you using the GX Channel, Forwarder, or loading from HBC? Forget the md5s. Or Google it. I expected the config files to recreate, so no surprise there. The IOS222 version isn't just a reloading. I'll include the link.

USBLoader_GX_V3_0_AllinOnePackage_IOS222.zip - usbloader-gui - The ultimative All-In-One package for USB Loader GX v3.0 (boot IOS 222) - USB Loader GX: GUI for Waninkoko´s USB Loader (based on libwiigui) - Google Project Hosting

Channel and forgot to tell ya , wii flow doing the same thing

Do this. Post results.