Thread: Having some issues and I need some help :(

Thanks

Having some issues and I need some help :(

Alright well first off let me just say sorry if I am posting this in the wrong place and or double posting something that has already been asked.... But I need some help with my Wii... I just threw HBC on it last night and some different emulators and everything but I am having an issue getting USB Loader GX to work and I am also having an issue getting the isos I have downloaded onto a harddrive for usb loader to read them... I was looking up many of youtubers saying I needed to format my hard drive into FA32 but that is not an option I can select or even see when I go to format... I am just so confused someone please help me >.<

Thanks
    Thanked 2,686 Times in 1,971 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradly Rivard View Post
    I am also having an issue getting the isos I have downloaded onto a harddrive for usb loader to read them...
    This post is smelling of piracy, which is not supported here. Might want to take a look at the forum rules before you post anything else.

Thanks
    I am sorry I worded that wrong... They are backups of games I own but I downloaded them onto my harddrive... I am just having issue's with the drive itself I guess... I tired formatting it into FAT32 and it is only allowing me to format into exFAT... and I don't understand v.v"

Thanks
    No what is that... I am sorry I am a super noob

Thanks
    Thanked 2,686 Times in 1,971 Posts