Thread: Guitar Hero 6 doesn't work

Question Guitar Hero 6 doesn't work

Hello,

2 weeks ago i modded my wii. (or something like that, i'm kinda new)

Anyway, i've downloaded guitar hero 6, and it didn't work, so I downloaded some other guitar hero 6, but they all don't work.
    When i try to load them with my USB-Loader, it turns black and nothing happens.

Can someone please help me with this?

Sorry about my English

Greetings from Holland,
    Ian

Quote Originally Posted by iDijkslag
    Hello,

2 weeks ago i modded my wii. (or something like that, i'm kinda new)

Anyway, i've downloaded guitar hero 6, and it didn't work, so I downloaded some other guitar hero 6, but they all don't work.
    When i try to load them with my USB-Loader, it turns black and nothing happens.

Can someone please help me with this?

Sorry about my English

Greetings from Holland,
    Ian
    Have you tried the your original copy? I sure hope you have the original and if not we can not help with pirated games.

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using WiiHacks

With the original cd it does work, but when i put it on usb it doesn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by iDijkslag
    With the original cd it does work, but when i put it on usb it doesn't work.
    Have you tried changing the settings? There is a section for problamatic games on here somewhere. I beleive mine runs off of cios224. Give that a try or look here. http://www.wiihacks.com/wii-games/69...mes-guide.html

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using WiiHacks

Im using dx2 cios (from maui softmod guide) and game is working fine - i had problems with old hermes. Sometime game work sometime doesnt.