Nancy the Moderator
VWA, Game Master, News Hound
Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
Wilbrand GUI for Windows
Wilbrand is an exploit created by giantpune to replace Letterbomb. Wilbrand was created by giantpune and he has given ModMii the unique privilege of being the first to use and share Wilbrand.
What this Wilbrand GUI does is that it creates the exploit just by putting the Wii's MAC address, actual date, the System Menu the exploit will be used on, and the Wii's region. A folder called 'private' will be created in the Wilbrand GUI folder.
Software has 2 timers to avoid problems in moving/delete files in old systems so it seems to be hanged for max 6 seconds (2+4) after "Create Exploit" button press: this is normal.
- Automatically create \private folder under the same folder Wilbrand GUI.exe is executed.
- Added controls to avoid non-existant System Menu+Region combination.
- Automatically get today's date.
- Use "original" exploit icon got from this original giantpune video: http://www.youtube.c...d&v=1pjNIzZYqYE
Download Wilbrand GUI v1.3
[SPOILER="Changelog"]- added a control to look for Wilbrand.exe when pressing "Create Exploit"
- added the possibility to directly download Wilbrand.exe form the "missing Wilbrand.exe file" message box[/SPOILER]
Last edited by Red_Gh0st; 06-25-2012 at 01:54 PM.