Well i want to play the Fatal Frame 4 With the English Patch but i have to do something with using the wii scrubber.Can anyone help me?
Here is a tutorial(from the site) that i was reading but i couldn't do the fourth Step(Browse for the .iso file and double click it to open it. In this case, I am using the conduit usa.).I dont get it,i cant find anything when i Load the ISO.
This is what i have to do(To Play FF4 with the Patch) but i am not sure that i am doing it right:
Load ISO in wiiscrubberIf anyone can help me i would really appreciate it.
Extracting key partition files:
1. Expand Partition:2 (DATA)
2. Right click + extract the following files:
Save them all to a folder like "ff4sys" or something.
Data files: Right click Partition:2 (DATA) -> Unencrypted Partition -> Extract
Save to a folder like "ff4data" or whatever you want.
Patch files: Download + Extract the patch files. You need to copy these to the appropriate folders in the data files partition you extracted ("ff4data" in my example). These are the corresponding paths:
BigFontGhostList -> HideItem or SmallFontGhostlist -> HideItem
Chapters -> RSL
Credits -> RSL
Item -> HideItem
Menu -> Miya
Miya -> Miya
RSL -> RSL
Songs -> SNDSTREAM
Rebuilding the partition:
1. Open partitionbuilder.exe (make sure you have version 1.1!!)
2. Load up the files it needs (extracted to "ff4sys" in my example).
3. Source file directory is the data partition you extracted to a folder ("ff4data" in my example).
4. Click build, remember the filename you saved it as.
5. Wait. When it finishes, exit partitionbuilder.
Back to Wiiscrubber:
1. Right click Partition:2 (DATA) -> Unencrypted Partition -> Load -> Open the partition img you built in partitionbuilder.
2. Wait. Once it finishes you can exit Wiiscrubber and you'll be all set.
One Last question,are we allowed to talk here for how we download wii games or not?
Thank you very much!