Thread: mw3 headbanger headset usb slot

mw3 headbanger headset usb slot

hey i got a usb that i put my games on and i have a standerd two slot usb wii console. i also have a headbanger headset that i like to chat with. but i noticed that when i put my usb with the game on it in the correct slot i had a hard time shoving in the headbanger headset usb in the other slot. it just doesnt fit. like i got the light to come on the headset, the led, but its only half way in there i dont want to break my usb slots in my wii by brute force so i want to know do i just need a slimmer usb so they both fit. how does everyone do it im not even to the point of seeing if it will work or not i cant even get the usb w/game and the usb headset to fit in there side by side. do you have to load from sd card when playing microphone games is that what i am suppoused to do. or can you use both usb slots at once does anyone else have a problem with that tight ass space because i dont know how to make my 4gb iso small enought to fit on my 2gb sd card so i have no choice but to usb load the damn thing. Ive heard modders load their games and chat b4 why cant i .....but i want to know do i need a piece of hardware like extension usb cable or something or maybe my usb just has too much plastic around it either way hhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllppppppp ppppppppppppp
    HELLO NERDSJK HELLO FRIENDS. Wii U 11-23-12

You could buy a usb hub. I have 4 port usb hub for mics and ect.

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using WiiHacks

i looked into that i will give you 'thanks' thumbs up

Not sure why you are having problems. Are your USB plugs extra large. As I use a Hdd in one USB and my BOP headset in the other, I do know I have to be plugged in before booting game to make headset work.

Are you using a USB flash/Stick/Pen Drive Which is quite big. As I'm running a portable 500gb which has a cable to it...just a thought
    Last edited by Grandpa1959; 04-26-2012 at 01:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grandpa1959 View Post
    Not sure why you are having problems. Are your USB plugs extra large. As I use a Hdd in one USB and my BOP headset in the other, I do know I have to be plugged in before booting game to make headset work.

Are you using a USB flash/Stick/Pen Drive Which is quite big. As I'm running a portable 500gb which has a cable to it...just a thought
    500 what? external hard drive or something..i didnt know they made hdd's that big friend

Yes Dude, I am using many different portable HDD ( powered through the Wii port) 60,120,250,320, 500 gb, depends how many games you own or whether you want to store movies, music. Personal data etc. I always format to Fat32 set primary & active Look for at least 5400rpm 7200 is better still.