Thread: Call of duty Black ops Multiplayer problem

Call of duty Black ops Multiplayer problem

I have a problem on the multiplayer, every time i join and play and spawn i get a black screen i can see scores and map and my weapon Mpk5 30/90 and frags. i can play on zombies online,nothing gets stuck or black screen just everythings fine and the singeplayer expect multiplayer.Plus i turned of voice chat and still get a problem. I use Usb loader Gx, Ios 224. The problem is when i spawn i get black screen. Soo please help and tell me whats the problem? and i got 1 ally.

well

Quote Originally Posted by yomartin View Post
    I have a problem on the multiplayer, every time i join and play and spawn i get a black screen i can see scores and map and my weapon Mpk5 30/90 and frags. i can play on zombies online,nothing gets stuck or black screen just everythings fine and the singeplayer expect multiplayer.Plus i turned of voice chat and still get a problem. I use Usb loader Gx, Ios 224. The problem is when i spawn i get black screen. Soo please help and tell me whats the problem? and i got 1 ally.
    It sounds like a bad version of the game to me, there is no reason a game would work on some settings and not others unless someone manipulated the iso or scrubbed it to make it smaller but did a terrible job and didnt know what they were doing
    Try using your original disc to make another back up iso

i dont have the original disc, i downloaded it and my wii is pal and i downloaded from here <<PIRATE LINK REMOVED BY MODERATORS>>
    Last edited by BluPhant; 04-24-2012 at 09:51 AM. Reason: removed pirate link

Pirates will not get assistance here. C'mon.

Softmod ANY Wii
    | USB-FAT32 | Error Index | Chat!
    An Introduction To Wii Hacking - MUST READ for all new Wii Hackers
    If I have been of help to you, please click the "Thanks" icon to the left.