Thread: need help

need help

hey guys this weekend ii bought PokÚPark Wii: Pikachu's Adventure 2 for my son when he loaded it up it said it needed to update the will i told my son to wait for me to see i could get around this update cause the wii is soft modded with banner bomb but he did not listen to me. now i can not get any usb loaders to work, so thought that the update did something to ios on the system so i tried to resoftmod "no luck all i got was "There is no known vulnerable ISO installed on this Wii.
    Please note that we will not use a fakesigned ISO due to security reasons." so i tried to install IOS34-64-v3607.wad and IOS34 - v3607 with wad manager and yawmm. with wad manager 1.7 i get stuck( iam sure its not frozen cause the music plays normally) at the start screen where it asks u to press a my wii mote disconnected used my gc controller but it still stayed at the screen (disconnects with any home brew i try to use mod mii, hackmii, yawmm, dop mii ciosx installer and so on ) and with yawmm i get passed the start up screen so i press a on the gc controller it give me an error msg failed to mount sd card ret = -1 ( mod mii dop mii get different errors nothing will work)
    iam on sys menu 4.2u also the home brew channel works fine with the wii mote

WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Follow the softmod any Wii guide

Sent from my GT-I9100 using WiiHacks