Thread: Pokepark 2, 2 player problem

Pokepark 2, 2 player problem

Hi all, not that uptodate with the latest soft mod releases but I'm using CFG v70, 249, 250. I have pokepark running great in 1 player but tried 2 player and I can't pair a second wii mote to the console, it just flashes, beeps and doesn't stay on, it's not the controller because I can use either as 1 player, and works fine in other games.
    Any help appreciated.
    Thanks

WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Forum Administrator
    IRC AOP
    Did you actually start a 2 player game? Some games just don't allow the second wiimote to sync until you actually start a second player.

Multiplayer Issue

I have the same problem with pokepark 2 multiplayer (with 3 people), I tried to google search the problem and check this site to fix the problem. The 2nd and 3rd wii remotes connect and then disconnect immediately after they connect.

Thanks but still no joy, tried pairing it pre and post boot of the game, it pairs fine then goes off when booting.

Anybody have a solution for this yet? I wanted to try this game out and see if it's worth it to get for the kids, but if I can't try multiplayer mode, I'm not sure if it's something they'll play together or not.

Hi. Having this problem too, any help for a frustrated 11yo and 8yo would be greatly appreciated!!!

WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Forum Administrator
    IRC AOP
    I still can't even find a multiplayer option on the game....since post 2

Sent from my PH44100 using WiiHacks

Hi We ended up buying a new wiimote and everything worked fine. Very strange because we could still use the old remote for 2 player Mario Cart and it worked just fine. Maybe just a coincidence but if the budget allows, maybe a new wiimote is worth looking at???? Good luck!