Thread: Update from 4.1 to 4.3

Exclamation Update from 4.1 to 4.3

Hi Guys,

I am sure you get plenty of these annoying threads. I am very capable of following a guide if I can be pointed in the right direction. I basically haven't turned on my Wii since late 2010 when I had done a software hack and installed WiiFlow. I have now tried to play a more recent game and it says 'error playing disc' I assume it is because it is a new game, and I have older software.

Could someone please let me know what I should do? When I turned it on for the first time, it downloaded a big Homebrew Channel update and that was it.

I feel like I have come into a movie half way through, as there has been so much that has changed since I did it last in 2010 lol.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Dean

What game are you trying to play? Try searching for "d2x v7". It's a pack of cIOSs (things that let you play newer games without updating).

Quote Originally Posted by isoguy View Post
    What game are you trying to play? Try searching for "d2x v7". It's a pack of cIOSs (things that let you play newer games without updating).
    Thanks I'll check that out now. I was trying to play Mario Galaxy 2.

P.S. You are also an Aussie!

Hmm..I was able to get the game to work under USB Configurable Loader, but not under WiiFlow. I installed the latest WiiFlow (3.1 rev 418) but it can't see the USB drive, yet the old WiiFlow could and USB Configurable Loader can too?