Thread: How to reinstall cIOS

Thanks

How to reinstall cIOS

I have a soft-modded Wii with backup copies running on harddrive, some games doesn't work so I installed cIOS 249 & 250.

It works great until I loaded Rock band and couldn't make my mic to work since only one of the USB ports works if I'm running on USBLoader GX. I read that re-installing cIOS 249 with my device attached to it will do the trick, but couldn't make it work with my current copy of 249. Further googling I found another copy with a name I can't remember but still it doesn't work.

So I settled with running Rock band with my disc so I can make use of the USB port, the problem now is that most of my games are hanging when I run it in USBLoader GX, probably I messed up when I tried to re-install 249.

Honestly I don't know where to start. Do I need to do a clean up first or just overwrite it with what used to work. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Thanks
    Thanks. That guide is really helpful. However, it was already working after installing 249 & 250 for several months now, it only started to hang with most games (not music related) when I tried reinstalling 249.

EDIT-------- I might have a stubbed cIOS, will try this guide http://www.wiihacks.com/general-home...tml#post642693, I'll update my post if it works.
    Last edited by wildspirit; 04-02-2012 at 08:47 PM.