Thread: COD MW3 and BO Not loading

Thanks

COD MW3 and BO Not loading

Hello, My Current setup is as follows :

- BRAND NEW Black Wii (Super Mario Bros Wii)
    - LEGAL Backup's from my Previous Wii Games
    - MauiFrogs Softmod All Wii's Guide Followed to a T

My Problems are, that I cannot for the life of me get Either of the COD Titles I have (MW3 and Black Op's) to even load. All my other games run just fine. Iv followed the Guides for both games on here, ensuring that I have 224 and 250 installed AND selected for Both COD's. But I still cannot get them to work.

Iv been focusing on USB Loader GX v.2.3 and CFG USB Loader. With No luck at all. CFG USB Loader gives me the error : wbfs error : hd num sector doesn't match. But if it was an HDD issue, or File system issue, NONE of the games should work. Im not understanding this correctly, or Im just hitting a block wall.Any suggestions would be helpful. Thank you.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,706 Times in 1,318 Posts
    Search for our MW3 guide. It's also applicable to BO.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bmarlo View Post
    Search for our MW3 guide. It's also applicable to BO.
    I have followed BOTH the MW3 and BO guide. And Im still getting 0 results. All I get is a black screen for a few seconds, then it does the gray wii screens, and back to the system menu. And I have checked using syscheck, I have 224[57] and 250[57] at D2X-V7 installed.

Im still at a loss, I do find the new Game IOS selection for USB Loader GX to be Sketchy. Could that be my issue??
    Last edited by John Brent; 04-02-2012 at 07:27 AM. Reason: Spelling.... Jeeze!

Thanks
    Iv installed D2X-V6, under the guidlines that it was the one that worked best with MW2 and BO. And again, I get the same black screen and flashing gray wii screens. I guess Im going to have to stick to the disks for these ones.