Thread: PS3 v3.30 mod question

Thumbs up PS3 v3.30 mod question

I just got a PS3 20gig with a system 3.30 on it, what's the best way to mod this now? Hardware/softmod/etc. etc. Any help would really be appreciated

Thank you very much

upgrade to 3.55 ofw then to custom 3.55 fw....i use kmeaw...but there are plenty to choose from

Awesome man! Thank you, Ill look into all what that entails. Time for a few weeks of thorough research. You've given me a great start man.

1 more question, if I want Netflix on my PS3 now, what should I be aware of prior to trying to install it? Like will it want me to update to 4.XX (whatever the newest firmware is) and what not?

yes it will want u to log into psn in order to watch netflix....that is the only thing i didn't like about netflix on ps3...i've got 2 ps3's for that reason one for netflix and one hacked...for netflix you will have to be on current firmware...i suggest getting a jeep wii for netflix ' or a cheep bluray player

Thats good info and exactly what I thought about Netflix. So, you know how wiihacks.com is the best Wii mod site on the Internet, what would you say is the PS3 jailbreaking equivalent site?