hey guys i want cover in cfg usbloader and i have no wifi so how can i put covers and see in cfg usbloader
u can use wii backup manager to add the cover.
here and download the file it will be a .rar.
2. Extract it using the program winRAR. If you do not have the program go here and press the big blue button. Lastly save it to your desktop.
3. (SKIP THIS STEP IF YOU HAVE WINRAR/ KNOW HOW TO EXTRACT A .RAR) Double click the new .exe file that you just saved to your computer.
4. Press next a lot until the program is installed.
5. The file you downloaded in step 1 should now be an icon that looks like books. If it is not right click>open with and choose winRAR.
6. Double click the .rar downloaded in step 1. Drag all of those files into a new folder by highlighting them and moving to the folder with the mouse(pros use ctrl+a to select all).
7. Now that your just extracted all those files into a folder somewhere, double click the file WiiBackupManager_Win32 or Win64(depends on what OS you have).
8. A program will magically appear. Click "add" then "files" then navigate to the game you are trying to get covers for and click it then "open".
9. Click the "covers" button the "sync and download all". Wait for a second and you will have covers for your wii games...
WiiHacks -- where we censor things we dislike.
no buddy u cant understand i am trying to say that i download all the covers from wiitdb in my laptop and i put all the covers in my sd card just like that SD:/usb-loader/covers/ but cfg usb loader does not show any cover and in usb loader gx there is a option like custom path.Is there any option like custom path in cfg loader so where is "custom path" option in cfg loader so i can show all the covers bcz i have no wifi plz help