HOW TO INSTALL IT ]
You can install d2x cios through ModMii or d2x-cios-installer.
- Download and install ModMii v4.8.1 or higher on your PC. Download link:
ModMii for Windows Official Support Topic - GBAtemp.net
- From ModMii's Main Menu, enter "4", then "beta"
- Select the d2x beta you want to build
- Mark some or all d2x cIOSs for download (i.e. "d2x")
- Enter "D" then "Y" to build d2x beta cIOSs\WADs
- Install cIOSs using a WAD Manager - i.e. WiiMod\MMM\YAWMM (available on
ModMii's Download Page 2)
- Download the latest d2x-cios-installer from its google code page:
Downloads - d2x-cios-installer - custom IOS installer - Google Project Hosting
- Extract it into the apps folder of your sd card or usb device
- Extract d2x-v8-final.zip on your sd card or usb device
into the folder /apps/d2x-cios-installer.
NOTE: This will overwrite the file /apps/d2x-cios-installer/ciosmaps.xml
possibly present in that folder. You might want to rename it before
extracting the d2x package.
- Launch the Homebrew Channel, start the installer and follow the
instructions on the screen