Thread: Green Screen of Death Problem with GC MultiISO

Green Screen of Death Problem with GC MultiISO

Ok, I'm not sure if this is the right section, but from what I've seen it looks like it.
    I moved to the US recently, like 6 months ago actually, and I left my Gamecube and all my games in Mexico (I just brought one GC Remote).

I recently saw at a Gamestop that the GC is being considered a collectible somewhere in April, and will no longer sell stuff, and I thought, well this is the perfect is excuse to get my games.

Long story short, I did all the steps for doing a MultiISO disc, with Luigi's Manison, Mario Sunshine, and Pikmin 2 (all unshrunk) as a test, and I couldn't get it to work. It asks me to set up audio, and I do, and then when it asks me for display thing, I have chosen, NTSC, 480p and the default. I get a green screen for half a second, and it asks me to set up my audio again, and rinse and repeat. If i choose either PAL ones my Wii just straight up freezes.

The games are all NTSC-U, and are the size(digital) of a GC game about 1.3 gb in .iso format.

I am using 4.7 gb DVD-R discs if this helps.

EDIT: I burned Luigi's Mansion onto a disc all by itself, and it works perfectly, can't save though, gonn ahave to get a memory card.
    Last edited by Cryptic_Chrono; 03-05-2012 at 12:12 PM. Reason: Luigi's Mansion Bit

Bump, anyone know?