Thread: I need help creating a bridge between my Wireless Adapter USB to my DS Lite?

I need help creating a bridge between my Wireless Adapter USB to my DS Lite?

I bought a wireless adapter to use as an ad hoc so I could get on the internet with my DS lite, but I didn't know that DS lites didn't support ad hoc, and I'm not sure how to create a bridge between the two devices, since from my understanding that is how the Nintendo Wireless device works, if anyone could please tell me how that would be awesome, I do not have an R4 chip and if need be I can buy one but I would prefer to play with my actual game cartridges.

I am running a Windows 7 OS and using an ASUS wireless usb adapter, ad hoc works fine i've tested it on my Iphone I just can't get it to work on my DS lite.

WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Forum Administrator
    IRC AOP
    Wall-Eyed Mucksucker
    The DS lite only supports WEP encryption... I would spend $35-50 on a wireless router and be done!

---------------------
    Sent from my X2 using WiiHacks

Oh I forgot to mention I already have a router...but it's not mine so I can't change the encryption because the owner would get mad...i'm running an ad hoc thru my wireless card thru the usb adapter >.< sorry shoulda said that.

WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Forum Administrator
    IRC AOP
    Wall-Eyed Mucksucker
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamdestroyer
    Oh I forgot to mention I already have a router...but it's not mine so I can't change the encryption because the owner would get mad...i'm running an ad hoc thru my wireless card thru the usb adapter >.< sorry shoulda said that.
    Well... then I think your stuck there buddy... lol
    get your own router and internet source and you will be fine

---------------------

Quote Originally Posted by emuhack View Post
    Well... then I think your stuck there buddy... lol
    get your own router and internet source and you will be fine

---------------------

There isnt any way to bridge the usb adapter to the ds.? I was reallly hoping not to have to buy another router..hmm...