Thread: Help requested.

Help requested.

Hello, I've been interested in finding a way to bring Gamecube/Wii games to an emulator for years. I've known about Dolphin, I've seen videos of it working, but could never find any games to run with it. Today I found rawdump, but see it requires very specific drives. First off, what is so special about those specific drives?

Second, and more importantly, after downloading rawdump 2.1, I tried running it but got an error message immediately and it would not load. Is this because I don't have the right drive? I don't know if it's THAT sensitive. I know my knowledge on this is limited at most, so any help and patience would be appreciated, as I'm sure it's been asked before. Thanks.

EDIT: Here's a screenshot of the error message.

Last edited by inthenameofDT; 02-09-2012 at 10:06 AM.

Hum do you want to play gc games on your wii? or in your pc?! , I use dios mios lite (dml) to play my gmc bkps in my wii and runs fine, you will find the guide around here somewere!.

I don't have any plans to make Gamecube backups to run in my Wii, no.

Firstly, this should be in the PC section.

Secondly, most GC emulators have problems - but Dolphin works - not sure why you are saying it has bad compatibility (that's with wii games, not GC games).

Thirdly, do you own the original GC games?

Quote Originally Posted by isoguy View Post
    Firstly, this should be in the PC section.

Secondly, most GC emulators have problems - but Dolphin works - not sure why you are saying it has bad compatibility (that's with wii games, not GC games).

Thirdly, do you own the original GC games?
    I apologize for its wrong placement. The only thing I've even questioned is in regards to rawdump.