Page 43 of 76 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 430 of 752

Thread: Dios Mios Lite Guide

  1. #421
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    44
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    When I put the 1.5 wad in my wads folder on the sd card, I followed with multi mod manager (the wad installer on the wii) and with both 1.4b and 1.5 I keep getting a ticket (-2011) error saying the wad could not be installed.

    What is the issue here? I can't believe I'm being such a noob here. I followed the instructions in the guide...

  2. #422
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    72
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wiipdx View Post
    When I put the 1.5 wad in my wads folder on the sd card, I followed with multi mod manager (the wad installer on the wii) and with both 1.4b and 1.5 I keep getting a ticket (-2011) error saying the wad could not be installed.

    What is the issue here? I can't believe I'm being such a noob here. I followed the instructions in the guide...
    did you try choosing a diffrent ios to install it under? sometimes i get errors when i install under ios 249 (which is default on my system) and i will switch to ios 236 or 36 and everything installs fine

  3. 1 User Says Thank You deucide For This Useful Post


  4. #423
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    44
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by deucide View Post
    did you try choosing a diffrent ios to install it under? sometimes i get errors when i install under ios 249 (which is default on my system) and i will switch to ios 236 or 36 and everything installs fine
    Thank you for the tip^^. I'll be thanking the crap out of it. How do I temporarily change my IOS?

  5. #424
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    72
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wiipdx View Post
    Thank you for the tip^^. I'll be thanking the crap out of it. How do I temporarily change my IOS?
    using multi mod manager, when you are still in the main menu, you can either press left on the wiimote d-pad, or scroll to the last option in the menu, which is select another ios, the , for me any way, i select either 236 or 36. im guessing it may be diffrent for diffrent systems depending on your softmod, but i wont say that for sure.

  6. 1 User Says Thank You deucide For This Useful Post


  7. #425
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    44
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    I just got home. I used ios 236 to install 1.5 wad. And now to another issue...

    When I load the game in Neogamma, it goes to the GC Loader (0.4 I believe, with the red nintendo bar logo and gamecube logo) and then proceeds to boot up the gamecube game in my disc drive, rather than the one I selected in Neogamma. I put it a Wii game as a dummy disc and it hung on GC loader.

    I swear this stuff has to be easier that it looks if it's working for most of you.

  8. #426
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    72
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wiipdx View Post
    I just got home. I used ios 236 to install 1.5 wad. And now to another issue...

    When I load the game in Neogamma, it goes to the GC Loader (0.4 I believe, with the red nintendo bar logo and gamecube logo) and then proceeds to boot up the gamecube game in my disc drive, rather than the one I selected in Neogamma. I put it a Wii game as a dummy disc and it hung on GC loader.

    I swear this stuff has to be easier that it looks if it's working for most of you.
    this happened to me when i first set up my system to run GC backups from sd as well, i think what fixed it for me was installing a newer version of dml ..... i think i had r21 at the time i was told to use the newest one i belive i upgraded it to dml rev 1.4.
    go back to the first page of this thread ..... and click the + diffrent revisions of dml and try installing a newer one if you do have an older one

  9. #427
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    44
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    I have the 1.5 wad installed now. It's that the newest version? Or should I install 1.4b?

  10. #428
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    72
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts
    havent tried 1.5 or 1.4b im still on 1.4 from the link in this guide also might try updating the d2x-cios . not sure if that effects gamecube booting or not, but thats the other i updated when my gamecube games started wotking right. if that doesnt work , guess you will have to wait till pob2008 is back on on line to help you cause im outa ideas

    also, try launching it from wiiflow. i had better results with it

    Please use the EDIT Function.
    Last edited by Jax; 11-19-2012 at 04:39 AM. Reason: Merged Posts.

  11. 1 User Says Thank You deucide For This Useful Post


  12. #429
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    72
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 13 Times in 13 Posts
    I have a question, there was a wii app i started following the progress on about a year ago, cant remember its name, but it was a gamecube homebrew that was ported over to wii that allowed you to boot GC backup images from your gamecube mem card slot via sd card with geko sd adapter. it was starting to work ok with some games, but this dml seems to have rivaled and made that old app obsolete. so my question is .... is there any practical use for the geko sd adapter i bought last year? or should i just post it up on ebay and get rid of it now?

  13. #430
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I have a question. In DIOS MIOS Lite Compatibility List there is a field named NMM (No More Memory) that allow save the progress of the game in sd card. When i started the game zelda wind waker without memory card of gamecube, a folder was created in SD but the game said there were no memory card inserted in console and it won't be possible to save the game.
    I launched the game again and i couldn't continue the game, only create a new game although the folder were in the sd.
    Someone may explain to me how the NMM works?

Page 43 of 76 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •