Page 14 of 76 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 752

Thread: Dios Mios Lite Guide

  1. #131
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Pob3008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    6,832
    Thanks
    909
    Thanked 2,104 Times in 1,486 Posts
    Blog Entries
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by danielmpr View Post
    only SD? will there ever be a way to load from HDD?! would be a dream come true!
    I wouldn't hold my breath

  2. #132
    New Member freestylexgp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, Washington
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by merwood View Post
    just thought id let everyone know that usb loader gx 2.3 r1155 works with DML and ive been using it for a couple days now. info can be found here - hxxp://code.google.com/p/usbloader-gui/source/list. i noticed there where details for other loaders but not usb..... anyways i like it, hope others do two...
    I'm not sure how to download the r1155 of the USB loader and set it up so I could use in in HBC, any help? I've got other loaders but I'll give this one a try.
    Last edited by freestylexgp; 03-03-2012 at 07:28 AM.
    WiiHacks -- where we censor things we dislike.

  3. #133
    New Member merwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Moncton, NB Canada
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 20 Times in 14 Posts
    if u have usbloader gx installed already just download r1155 and replace the boot.dol file this will have u up and running... if u dont install usbloader gx 2.3 then get r1155 and overwrite the dol file... hope that helps ya..

  4. #134
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Would the makers of configurable USB loader be inclined to put a new version that supports this functionality? I would be more comfortable downloading from them, because I know all my other games would work.

  5. #135
    New Member freestylexgp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, Washington
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by merwood View Post
    if u have usbloader gx installed already just download r1155 and replace the boot.dol file this will have u up and running... if u dont install usbloader gx 2.3 then get r1155 and overwrite the dol file... hope that helps ya..
    The problem is not that I do not know how to do it, it's that I cannot find where to download it I go to that site but all I see are things like libogc_r4901_portlibs_devkitPPC_R25.7z and USBLoader_GX_V2_3_AllinOnePackage_IOS249.zip and lower revisions like r938 and below.


    Quote Originally Posted by Gnimm View Post
    Would the makers of configurable USB loader be inclined to put a new version that supports this functionality? I would be more comfortable downloading from them, because I know all my other games would work.
    They have it let me get you a link in a sec. It's a CFG loader mod you'd just have to replace the .dol in your current folder with it.
    Didn't notice it before but it's actually on the first page here is the google site http://code.google.com/p/cfg-loader-mod/downloads/list
    WiiHacks -- where we censor things we dislike.

  6. #136
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Pob3008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    6,832
    Thanks
    909
    Thanked 2,104 Times in 1,486 Posts
    Blog Entries
    13
    Yes I have added cfg and wiiflow sometime ago, i will add gx this weekend

  7. #137
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Unique issue, take up the challenge of helping me :)

    I'm having serious troubles with DML. I've tried different loaders, revisions of DML, uncompressed and compressed, and different games. Nothing works... When running r21 and trying to play Zelda the Wind Waker the game in my Wii drive plays instead (so when I press play for Zelda, NCAA 2004 loads up).. With r44 & r47 my screen either flashes green and goes to black or just straight to black. Any suggestions?

  8. #138
    New Member merwood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Moncton, NB Canada
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 20 Times in 14 Posts
    Here is R1155:
    IOS249:
    R1155_IOS249.zip
    IOS222:
    R1155_IOS222.zip

  9. 2 Users Say Thank You to merwood For This Useful Post


  10. #139
    New Member freestylexgp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Vancouver, Washington
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Herted View Post
    I'm having serious troubles with DML. I've tried different loaders, revisions of DML, uncompressed and compressed, and different games. Nothing works... When running r21 and trying to play Zelda the Wind Waker the game in my Wii drive plays instead (so when I press play for Zelda, NCAA 2004 loads up).. With r44 & r47 my screen either flashes green and goes to black or just straight to black. Any suggestions?
    What version/location is your wii? I've used r47 and the latest neogamma with Zelda WW so I know it works on my 4.3 US wii anyways.
    WiiHacks -- where we censor things we dislike.

  11. #140
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by freestylexgp View Post
    What version/location is your wii? I've used r47 and the latest neogamma with Zelda WW so I know it works on my 4.3 US wii anyways.
    I'm using 4.3U.. I don't understand the issues..

Page 14 of 76 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •