Page 985 of 1831 FirstFirst ... 485885935975983984985986987995103510851485 ... LastLast
Results 9,841 to 9,850 of 18301

Thread: Guide: Softmod ANY Wii

  1. #9841
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    Interesting. Verify that the files on your sd card pass the hash check. You can also try the alternate method at the end of chapter 2. When you load MMM now, does it autoreload to ios236 now that you installed it? Once ios 60 test or ios236 is installed, MMM should load on ios236 when you start. So is MMM loading 236 at start or still running on ios36-v16?
    tried that too.

    its still starting with 36-v16
    alternate bits dont patch it either.

    can i just start over with all this?

  2. #9842
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,187
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,584 Times in 2,974 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by sithnar View Post
    tried that too.

    its still starting with 36-v16
    alternate bits dont patch it either.

    can i just start over with all this?
    Give it a try with wii mod
    Download wiimod_v2_8.zip
    Extract the boot.dol to sd:\, replacing the MMM boot.dol
    Then load it via bootmii
    Go to the wad manager
    Just install the cios60 test wad

    Then reload ios in wii mod and load ios236
    Then install 1OS236.wad

    If that works your can batch install the rest
    Last edited by mauifrog; 07-17-2011 at 01:39 PM.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  3. 1 User Says Thank You mauifrog For This Useful Post


  4. #9843
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    Give it a try with wii mod
    Download wiimod_v2_8.zip
    Extract the boot.dol to sd:\, replacing the MMM boot.dol
    Then load it via bootmii
    Go to the wad manager
    Just install the cios60 test wad

    Then reload ios in wii mod and load ios236
    Then install 1OS236.wad

    If that works your can batch install the rest
    it seems to be installing... will update when its finished

  5. #9844
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    Give it a try with wii mod
    Download wiimod_v2_8.zip
    Extract the boot.dol to sd:\, replacing the MMM boot.dol
    Then load it via bootmii
    Go to the wad manager
    Just install the cios60 test wad

    Then reload ios in wii mod and load ios236
    Then install 1OS236.wad

    If that works your can batch install the rest
    mauifrog

    Wads are installed now, completed the guide and all seems to be working now.

    thank you for all your help

  6. #9845
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    16
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    After doing the priiloader hacks and left it went to mm,m then i deleted the bootmii file. But now it just turns on to a black screen please help.

  7. #9846
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,187
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,584 Times in 2,974 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Redjaw25 View Post
    After doing the priiloader hacks and left it went to mm,m then i deleted the bootmii file. But now it just turns on to a black screen please help.
    Load priiloader and disable the hack that black screens your system menu.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  8. #9847
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    if i already have homebrew can i skip to chapter 2? my home brew might be out of date i dont know but if i just follow this guide step by step and my wii is already softmoded but out of date could it brick my wii? if i follow step by step?

  9. #9848
    Senior Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Nancy the Moderator

    VWA, Game Master, News Hound
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    Red_Gh0st's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Puerto Rico. Sexyness: 2376
    Posts
    6,289
    Thanks
    628
    Thanked 2,144 Times in 1,350 Posts
    Blog Entries
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by kirby91
    if i already have homebrew can i skip to chapter 2? my home brew might be out of date i dont know but if i just follow this guide step by step and my wii is already softmoded but out of date could it brick my wii? if i follow step by step?
    Start from softmods with hbc installed.

    Itll update the hbc, ios,cios

    Sent from my iPod touch using the WiiHacks App

  10. #9849
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Just wanted to thank you!...
    First time I've ever tried softmodding a wii...
    Have a USA 4.3u...Used Indiana PWNS...Followed everything STEP BY STEP!!!...NOT ONE SINGLE ERROR!!!...Worked flawless!!!

    Thanks alot!

  11. #9850
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi,
    I am a noob here. I have a question.
    I have a 4.3U wii, which I softmodded using this guide. So, far everything works fine.

    In part 2 of Step 2 about the region change, should I have done that at that point of the softmod or can I do it now(after completing the whole guide). I really need to change this as I am sending my wii to use it in a PAL region. Currently, my region is set to USA.

    Thanks.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •