Copyright 2010 ichfly
Copyright 2010 NeoRame (Banner + Icon)
Copyright 2008-2009 Segher Boessenkool <email@example.com
Copyright 2008 Haxx Enterprises <firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright 2008 Hector Martin "marcan" <email@example.com
Copyright 2003-2004 Felix Domke <firstname.lastname@example.org
This code is licensed to you under the terms of the GNU GPL, version 2;
see file COPYING or http://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/gpl-2.0.txt
Yu-Gi-OWNED! Beta 1 by ichfly
This is a modified save game (savegame exploit) of Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Wheelie Breakers, based on Team Twiizers
Indiana Pwnes and Twilight Hack
. It uses a buffer overflow, found by ichfly, to run unsigned code on a Wii console (*.dol and *.elf files) on ANY System Menu.
NOTE: NTSC-U and NTSC-J are not working yet! You need a PAL Wii and a copy of the PAL version of Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's Wheelie Breakers! However, you can use Yu-Gi-Vah, a modification of ichfly's exploit from WiiCrazy for NTSC-U and NTSC-J versions of the game.
Usage & Installation
The game has to be booted at least once before you can use the exploit. If you have an existing YU-Gi-Oh 5D's save, you can optionally backup or delete it.
1. Copy either the "private" directory of the 50Hz or the 60Hz version from the archive to the root directory of your SD Card.
2. Place either a *.dol or *.elf file (for example HackMii Installer) in the root directory of your SD Card.
3. Put your SD Card on your Wii.
4. Go into Wii Options -> Data Management -> Save Data -> Wii.
5. Go to the SD Card and move the Yu-Gi-OWNED! save to your Wii.
6. Boot Yu-Gi-OH 5D's Wheelie Breakers.
7. Press A and wait until the title menu shows up.
8. Press A and you will see a loading screen. Wait a couple of seconds and your homebrew
will be executed.
ichfly for finding the buffer overflow and developing the exploit
Team Twiizers for Twilight Hack and Indiana Pwnes
NeoRame for Banner and Icon
All Alpha and Beta testers
wii-homebrew.com for hosting the exploit and their support
If you appreciate ichfly's work and want to support him, please take a look at Nintendo's Connection Ambassador program.
You will get 500 free Wii points. To contact him send an E-Mail to Meier.Hanz@gmx.net
or a PM on Wii-Homebrew.com (ichfly).
Check out the following link for more information regarding Nintendo's Connection Ambassador program:
Thanks in advance.
* added Icon and Banner from NeoRame
* added exception code
* added reinit CPU (HackMii Installer 0.8 is now working)
* added more debug messages
* added support for *.dol files
* added support for 50Hz video mode
* removed externdebug because (not needed)
* added unprotectmem
is allowed to mirror the file. ichfly has attached the following file: