Page 877 of 1814 FirstFirst ... 3777778278678758768778788798879279771377 ... LastLast
Results 8,761 to 8,770 of 18133

Thread: Guide: Softmod ANY Wii

  1. #8761
    New Member M3RK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    all around you
    Posts
    443
    Thanks
    75
    Thanked 135 Times in 108 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolio10 View Post
    Anyone answer?
    That my friend is a sure fire way not to get an answer,people will answer your question as and when they can,but as i am here i will answer it! Start from the spoiler softmods with HBC installed and run from there onwards.NAND backup is just a backup of your nand.This is normally done prior to a softmod and i wouldnt recommend darkcorp mate,up to you.

    nand backup

    Spoiler

    Last edited by M3RK; 05-15-2011 at 08:57 AM.


  2. #8762
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Sorry, didn't mean to be pushy, just thought my post would be missed after 3 pages. So to update i need to start over from the beginning, even though i previously used this guide?
    Quote Originally Posted by M3RK View Post
    That my friend is a sure fire way not to get an answer,people will answer your question as and when they can,but as i am here i will answer it! Start from the spoiler softmods with HBC installed and run from there onwards.NAND backup is just a backup of your nand.This is normally done prior to a softmod and i wouldnt recommend darkcorp mate,up to you.

    nand backup

    Spoiler


  3. #8763
    New Member M3RK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    all around you
    Posts
    443
    Thanks
    75
    Thanked 135 Times in 108 Posts
    ok mate no problem,
    Start from the spoiler softmods with HBC installed and run from there onwards.


  4. #8764
    New Member DeadPixel99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi i asked a few day's ago i don't want to sound like a broken record , but i followed this soft mod guide and it worked perfectly, but i need to know what ios's where changed to the gamecube part , i don't need to know how to run gamecube backups thats not what im asking i need to change back the ios's that where changed that bring's up the gamecube backup gator thing can anyone tell me what ios's they are? i wan't the gamecube part of the wii back to normal i don't want the gator stuff to load , i use my wode to load my gc backups and this total f*ed it up. Thanks alot i hope i have been clear thanks.

  5. #8765
    Member
    Retired WiiHacks Staff
    Darkcide666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Posts
    3,719
    Thanks
    560
    Thanked 923 Times in 666 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadPixel99 View Post
    Hi i asked a few day's ago i don't want to sound like a broken record , but i followed this soft mod guide and it worked perfectly, but i need to know what ios's where changed to the gamecube part , i don't need to know how to run gamecube backups thats not what im asking i need to change back the ios's that where changed that bring's up the gamecube backup gator thing can anyone tell me what ios's they are? i wan't the gamecube part of the wii back to normal i don't want the gator stuff to load , i use my wode to load my gc backups and this total f*ed it up. Thanks alot i hope i have been clear thanks.
    None of them seeing as how your MIOS control the GC aspect of the Wii. There is only one MIOS. You probably just need to replace the installed cMIOS with Nintendo's vanilla MIOS.
    "Hackers solve problems and build things, and they believe in freedom and voluntary mutual help." - Eric S. Raymond

  6. #8766
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i need help, i soft moded my black wii running 4.3u, everything worked perfect, i got a SeaGtae goflex 500gig external hd, plugged it into the wii to start riping games on to it, and had forgotten to format it, so i unplugged it, formated it, and ever since, the wii can't read my sd card anymore, homebrew channel works, but no apps load, usbloader doesn't work..nothing, so help mne figure out what i did wrong, and/or what i can do to fix it..

  7. #8767
    New Member M3RK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    all around you
    Posts
    443
    Thanks
    75
    Thanked 135 Times in 108 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fourtwunty View Post
    i need help, i soft moded my black wii running 4.3u, everything worked perfect, i got a SeaGtae goflex 500gig external hd, plugged it into the wii to start riping games on to it, and had forgotten to format it, so i unplugged it, formated it, and ever since, the wii can't read my sd card anymore, homebrew channel works, but no apps load, usbloader doesn't work..nothing, so help mne figure out what i did wrong, and/or what i can do to fix it..

    Have you checked the contents of you SD are still present? if they are try loading some apps manually from the HBC,if they still dont load then you may have to re-softmod.Although im really not sure how this has happened.Your hd not being formatted shouldnt have caused this.


  8. #8768
    New Member DeadPixel99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkcide666[URL="http://www.wiihacks.com/members/darkcide666.html"
    [/URL];563686]None of them seeing as how your MIOS control the GC aspect of the Wii. There is only one MIOS. You probably just need to replace the installed cMIOS with Nintendo's vanilla MIOS.
    Hey thanks for your reply , i will replace the mios with the original one after i good how to do it and i will get back to you and let you know if it worked , thanks again.

  9. #8769
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    33
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi, I have new Wii 4.3U and fallow mauifrog softmod any wii . I did all steps as he said . After all installation tryed my first disk burne at 4x speed , DVD-R verbatim using imgBurn . I use NeoGamma R9 b47 , IOS 249 ( Rev.17 ) and no one dvd can play, it say :
    Init drive.
    DVD Err : ( 1208 ) , Disc ID
    Drive data : 20081218
    Most likely no DVD-Rs possible : - (
    I used verbatim DVD-R, Why is like that ? . What I did rong ? Please halp me to resolve this problem , any one . thanks
    Last edited by Johnjanusz; 05-15-2011 at 11:41 AM. Reason: inncorrect spelling

  10. #8770
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Pob3008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    6,830
    Thanks
    899
    Thanked 2,102 Times in 1,485 Posts
    Blog Entries
    13
    You have answered your own question, your wii has a drive that is incapable of playing backup dvds, usb loading only unless u want to change the drive

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •