Page 846 of 1810 FirstFirst ... 3467467968368448458468478488568969461346 ... LastLast
Results 8,451 to 8,460 of 18091

Thread: Guide: Softmod ANY Wii

  1. #8451
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skellinator View Post
    GX defaults to ios 249. You have 249 rev 17 which does not support fat loading. Go into the options on GX and set the loader to run on 248 and it will work with the fat32 hdd.
    You are AWESOME.. I have been breaking my head on this you made it so easy... Now I can play the games.. I only have one question making it go back to 248 will I loose any of the game compatibility is there a latest IOS you want me to upgrade to ? to bring my system to the latest IOS...

  2. #8452
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Forum Administrator
    IRC AOP
    skellinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    SE United States
    Posts
    6,066
    Thanks
    827
    Thanked 2,083 Times in 1,757 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hangon View Post
    You are AWESOME.. I have been breaking my head on this you made it so easy... Now I can play the games.. I only have one question making it go back to 248 will I loose any of the game compatibility is there a latest IOS you want me to upgrade to ? to bring my system to the latest IOS...
    You should be all set. There will be some games that require a different cios to run but they can be addressed on an individual basis. In the loader you can set individual games to use different cios if needed. Mauifrog has done an awesome job of making sure you have everything you should need already. Be sure to click his "thanks" button!

  3. #8453
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I try to format the sd card again and put all the files from the app pack.zip to the root of the sd card. start up the wii and start usbloader cfg channel and nothing work.

  4. #8454
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cravas View Post
    Just download the MMM-58-61.zip file and follow the guide to the end.
    For the ModPack, download the USA one (since your on 4.3U).
    DON'T skip or jump parts except the optional one (Region change).

    The wierd thing is, how did your kids updated your Wii? Didn't you had Priiloader installed?
    Make sure you configure the needed hacks in the guide to prevent that from happening again. ("Block Online Updtaes" and "Block Disc Updates")
    I Don't know how my kids updated the wii, I wish i new, I didn't ask how they got to the update i was 2 upset to ask,lol, but, i followed the guide and got everything back to normal, one thing that had me stuck was at images.. i copied the folder images to the rood of sd card and usb gx wouldn't recognize it, so i had to download the covers of all my back ups once again... but that was the least of my problems i just wanted to get my games back up through usb.... Thanks for your reply and help

  5. #8455
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi

    I just started upgrading following this guide on my 4.1u which was already hbc installed. (I followed the same guide earlier to mod a virgin 4.3u without any issues) but on my 4.1u wii at the Part 1 25 wads install section.. I was able to install only 24 and Neogamma is failing with 1022 code.. can I proceed ?

    In the instruction on the first page it says the following (see 25 and 24) is it a typo ?)

    Be sure all 25 wads install, very important
    Do not proceed with error, 24 wads must install
    Last edited by hangon; 04-24-2011 at 09:16 PM.

  6. #8456
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,180
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,571 Times in 2,972 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by hangon View Post
    Hi

    I just started upgrading following this guide on my 4.1u which was already hbc installed. (I followed the same guide earlier to mod a virgin 4.3u without any issues) but on my 4.1u wii at the Part 1 25 wads install section.. I was able to install only 24 and Neogamma is failing with 1022 code.. can I proceed ?

    In the instruction on the first page it says the following (see 25 and 24) is it a typo ?)

    Be sure all 25 wads install, very important
    Do not proceed with error, 24 wads must install
    It is safe to proceed without the neogamma. Perhaps verify the checksum on that wad again, or uninstall/reinstall the neogamma wad. Regardless, it is not an important wad. You may or may not care to pursue the issue and get it to install.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  7. #8457
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    73
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    hi nice guide.. would this work for the black wii 4.3e so that it would play backups or can you only use the sd method to play a backup..any help would be greatfully accepted

    many thanks in advance..

  8. #8458
    Retired WiiHacks Staff peire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    England,Liverpool (land of the scousers)
    Posts
    6,675
    Thanks
    981
    Thanked 1,377 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by madpaw06 View Post
    hi nice guide.. would this work for the black wii 4.3e so that it would play backups or can you only use the sd method to play a backup..any help would be greatfully accepted

    many thanks in advance..
    yes this will work for your wii you will need 1 of the listed games to softmod a 4.3 wii, you can play backups off a hdd
    thanks to bmarlo for this signature


  9. #8459
    New Member cravas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    40
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kane99 View Post
    I try to format the sd card again and put all the files from the app pack.zip to the root of the sd card. start up the wii and start usbloader cfg channel and nothing work.
    If you go into Homebrew channel, can you start the CFG USB Loader or does it returns to System Menu?


    Post your syscheck, so we can see if anything's wrong with your iOS.
    See my signature on how to post a syscheck,
    Last edited by cravas; 04-25-2011 at 05:02 AM. Reason: Syscheck instructions

    <--- Hit Thanks if I helped you in any way,

  10. #8460
    Retired WiiHacks Staff peire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    England,Liverpool (land of the scousers)
    Posts
    6,675
    Thanks
    981
    Thanked 1,377 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by pravesh12 View Post
    Do i need to this step if i have 4.3e
    Because it says "System Menu 4.1?

    it means you will downgrade your system menue from 4.3 to 4.1 its optional so its upto you if you want to do that step
    thanks to bmarlo for this signature


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •