Page 760 of 1832 FirstFirst ... 26066071075075875976076176277081086012601760 ... LastLast
Results 7,591 to 7,600 of 18317

Thread: Guide: Softmod ANY Wii

  1. #7591
    New Member M3RK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    all around you
    Posts
    443
    Thanks
    75
    Thanked 135 Times in 108 Posts


  2. 1 User Says Thank You M3RK For This Useful Post


  3. #7592
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks mauifrog I was able to Re Soft Mod my Wii Again. Thanks for wonderful guide.
    Regarding USB Loader, I have HD but has some data on it. Instead can I use like 16GB flash drive aka memory stick to laod may be 2 games or so. I see USB CFG Loader channel on my screen. Do I need to do anything else to play game from USB Drive

  4. #7593
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,191
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,584 Times in 2,974 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by sexyenuf9903 View Post
    I cant get anywhere with it. It is freezing before I can do anything. It is freezing on the first step of the guide. Or it is freezing on the hackmii warning screen before the press 1 comes up.
    Freezing at the scam screen suggests you have non functional ios in slot 30-36. You can look at the installer.log, I bet it is reloading ios30-36 and crashing. There is a fix for this issue in the hackmii fix, I bet you uninstalled darkcorp/cioscorp or downgraded ios.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  5. #7594
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I used this guide several months back. Everything has been working great, but now when I attempt to go to the wii shop channel to download the netflix app, it says that I must perform a system update... Following rule 1. I should never do system updates. Can someone point me in the right direction please?

    Edit: Found this guide and now I am updated. http://www.wiihacks.com/general-home...v20-guide.html
    Last edited by rezn; 03-17-2011 at 06:54 AM. Reason: Reading is Fundamental

  6. #7595
    New Member buloy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Mauifrog
    I try to softmod Wii Asia Version RVL-001 (ASI) with Serial Number begin with LSH XXXXXXX, System menu 4.2U.
    I follow your guide but it is not working, when i get to Chapter 2, Part 1- Wad Installs, i can not install all 25 wad, all 25 wad error ret -2011.
    This wii is virgin 4.2U, there is a change that your guide is not working on virgin wii ? Or maybe i must restoring the bug to IOS36 first?
    But there is no part about restoring bug IOS36 in your guide.
    Any advice will be helpfull for me, thanks.

  7. #7596
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stmcmurray76 View Post
    No, you need to be softmodded to downgrade, this is why you need a game.
    Thanks!
    But if you have one of the games as backup on an other softmodded wii and you take the savegame of - for example Lego Batman - and you put that in a Wii that's not softmodded?

  8. #7597
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,191
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,584 Times in 2,974 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by buloy
    Mauifrog
    I try to softmod Wii Asia Version RVL-001 (ASI) with Serial Number begin with LSH XXXXXXX, System menu 4.2U.
    I follow your guide but it is not working, when i get to Chapter 2, Part 1- Wad Installs, i can not install all 25 wad, all 25 wad error ret -2011.
    This wii is virgin 4.2U, there is a change that your guide is not working on virgin wii ? Or maybe i must restoring the bug to IOS36 first?
    But there is no part about restoring bug IOS36 in your guide.
    Any advice will be helpfull for me, thanks.
    Somehow you have managed to load MMM on a non patched ios. You need to load it via bootmii cboot2, or follow the alt method found at the end of chapter2.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  9. #7598
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,191
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,584 Times in 2,974 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by purplebull
    Thanks!
    But if you have one of the games as backup on an other softmodded wii and you take the savegame of - for example Lego Batman - and you put that in a Wii that's not softmodded?
    That will not work. Every possible method is in the guide.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  10. #7599
    New Member buloy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    17
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    Somehow you have managed to load MMM on a non patched ios. You need to load it via bootmii cboot2, or follow the alt method found at the end of chapter2.
    I success softmod that wii using old methode, methode with Trucha Bug Restore Application, then Any Title Deleter Application to delete stub ios.
    I think the Alt Methode at the end of chapter 2 is more and less same with Trucha Bug Restore Application.
    Correct me if i am wrong, thanks in advance.

  11. #7600
    Senior Member Shift_Lock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The City of Rain
    Posts
    5,932
    Thanks
    1,320
    Thanked 1,397 Times in 1,030 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by buloy View Post
    I success softmod that wii using old methode, methode with Trucha Bug Restore Application, then Any Title Deleter Application to delete stub ios.
    I think the Alt Methode at the end of chapter 2 is more and less same with Trucha Bug Restore Application.
    Correct me if i am wrong, thanks in advance.
    you didnt delete any IOS under 200 right??

    Did I come off like a jerk?? Read more here


    [/spoiler]

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •