Page 722 of 1818 FirstFirst ... 22262267271272072172272372473277282212221722 ... LastLast
Results 7,211 to 7,220 of 18180

Thread: Guide: Softmod ANY Wii

  1. #7211
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,180
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,572 Times in 2,972 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by benficaacores View Post
    hi guys....im new here this is my first post !
    I went on search and nothing came up for ver.4.3U...
    Im not the smartest with computers and this is all new to me i was told i could hack the wii xpect never tought it was this hard to find a way around it....can someone please point me on the right direction...i got a SDcard 4GB and also have the mario smash brothers for one nite wich is tonite....
    You need to get another sd card, your 4g probably wont work. You can try. Just do chapter 1 of the guide, via smash stack. Hurry, your running out of time.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  2. #7212
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    ...aparently i cant use a " sdhc " i just bought it .....

  3. #7213
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,180
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,572 Times in 2,972 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by benficaacores View Post
    ...aparently i cant use a " sdhc " i just bought it .....
    You can use it, just not durring the softmod process, it won't work with smash stack.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  4. #7214
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    4.3U Help

    I was siked when I saw this thread, my wii's DVD went out a couple weeks ago and was hoping to mod it. I have a 4.3U and tried to read everything and cant find any hack that will work that doesnt need the DVD drive, is there hack I can do without the DVD drive?

    Thanks

  5. #7215
    Senior Member JoostinOnline's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    4,457
    Thanks
    604
    Thanked 1,261 Times in 1,036 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BruceWil View Post
    I was siked when I saw this thread, my wii's DVD went out a couple weeks ago and was hoping to mod it. I have a 4.3U and tried to read everything and cant find any hack that will work that doesnt need the DVD drive, is there hack I can do without the DVD drive?

    Thanks
    No. We get asked that constantly, and we answer it constantly. It is even stated in this guide. If there was another way, we wouldn't need to use games at all.
    "Macs are the Perfect Computers," said the Perfect Idiot.

  6. #7216
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I got all the way to chapter 2, part 3. The problem I have now is, the priiloader installs successfully without freezing but I cannot run it to access system hacks menu. Every time I try to run it, my wii freezes on a black screen. Would the "IF" of holding the power button for 10 seconds and then holding down the reset button even though it did not freeze during the installation? Thanks in advance.

  7. #7217
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,180
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,572 Times in 2,972 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Prototype X View Post
    I got all the way to chapter 2, part 3. The problem I have now is, the priiloader installs successfully without freezing but I cannot run it to access system hacks menu. Every time I try to run it, my wii freezes on a black screen. Would the "IF" of holding the power button for 10 seconds and then holding down the reset button even though it did not freeze during the installation? Thanks in advance.
    Your wii is doing what? When is it going to black screen?
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  8. #7218
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    Your wii is doing what? When is it going to black screen?
    I got it to work. All this time, I was selecting the priiloader from MMM which would then just give me a black screen. All I did was then just hold the reset button after installing it again on the homebrew channel menu which started up the priiloader.

    Thanks again for such a wonderful guide.

  9. #7219
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    27
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Curious, if I get a new Wii that likely has 4.3 on it, with Maui's guide, if I skip the 4.1 downgrade it obviously will stay on 4.3. Even if newer games "require" 4.3, as long as IOS80 is on there, the system menu doesn't matter, right? Would there be anything bad about keeping the 4.3 sysmenu if it was there originally or, is it just better to downgrade it to 4.1 and be done with it?

  10. #7220
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    hello

    Yeeesss it worked
    thanks so much
    Last edited by samdss10; 03-04-2011 at 09:02 AM.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •