Some questions have arisen from the new install, mauifrog! So I ask you to be patient with me!:
- I want to run indiana PWNs as an extra brick protection measure, but I can't do it neither from the backup launcher channel (neogamma mod as you stated) or CFG! The rbk file is in the sd root, and I moved the Nintendo Backup(250).iso.zip as a wbfs with Wii Backup Manager to a pen... what am I doing wrong?
- Now that I have the most recent softmod, is there a quick way of disposing of the load mii channel? or should I just leave it be?
- Cfg's loading screen exhibits the following:
is this normal????? (sorry if this is a particularly n00b question...)
- When I test my internet connection I am asked to do a Wii system update - Wii support code:61212... Should I Do it? I don't know how to get wi fi without it....? (the recommended Priiloader hacks are all enabled and SM 4.1 with update blocker is also in place...)...
Final one... please stick with me... (*desperate and lost*)
- My 80gb Lacie hard drive freezes the retry count of CFG... I can't get it to run it.... (I've donne the Fat 32 tutorial (previously featured on this guide))...
I checked this compatibility list GBA Temp Wiki List
and my drive is listed there... can you give me any thoughts on that?
Thanks!Thanks! Thanks and please respond to my appeals!