- Hombrew Channel and Bootmii as IOS were installed.
- Then there are some instruction he followed:
1.- Using Wad Manager, he installed a IOS249wad
2.- Right after that He unistalled the same wadIOS he already installed
3.- He installed NEOGAMMA R8 FINAL AUTOBOOT
4.- Removed SD and put it back to pc; erase boot.dol
5.- Renamed the cIOS38_rev14-Installer.dol as boot.dol
6.- Launched Bootmii; a CIOS Installer was executed
7.- Where it says IOS249, go to the right until it appear DO NOT RELOAD IOS. Press A to go next
8.- As defult, It will say WAD INSTALLATION. Press A to continue
9.-It will install:
PAtching Custom IOS, please wait...
- Content #15: 01 patches applied!
- Content #01: 06 patches applied!
- Content #17: 22 patches applied
- Tittle extracted successfully
Adding contents, please wait...
- Content #18 added successfully
- content #19 added successfully
- content #20 added successfully
Installing custom IOS, please wait
- Installin content #17
The CIos software used was Custom IOS installer 2.0 wannikoko/wiigator.
After that, neogama did not work; thatīs why I want to use your method but not sure if I will brick it.
Please help me out and guide me how to proceed.
Thanks in Advance