there is also the "Search Thread" tool in the grey bar.
When your wii is frozen you don't have a choice other than restarting.. hold down the power button on the console until it shuts down to red light. start again with what you tried.
I got it . I restarted back into mmm and finished. No I wasnt reregioning it, just following the steps to downgrade it. Just got spooked, I got it now. Thanks again...Chris
I have system menu 4.3. Following instructions from elsewhere, I installed HBC using the IndianaPawns hack and the HackMii installer (0.8). At the time I was unsure whether or not I needed BootMii and I had read that it could cause problems; so I didn't install BootMii, just HBC.
My question is, is it possible for me to install BootMii now without using a hack like IndianaPawns? It is not easy for me to get my hands on that game, or any of the others hacks are available for, and I don't have my own copy. If so, how is it done?
I seem to be having some trouble installing hackmii via smash bros.....
i followed all the instructions and when i go back into the stage maker it never finishes loading. I try pressing a and it locks up. I restart the wii and everything seems fine. I tried going into my SD card through the wii menu and it says there are corrupted files....? error 004?
im a complete noob at this im sorry i have no idea what im doing.
Any help is awesome :3
Really i just want to get my animal crossing save data so i can hack my game
Whats the safest way to Re-do this mod after failing to get disc's to read? It's NOT my wii, it read backup disc's fine before it was updated, not I reverted to 4.1 but it won't read backup disc's. The wii says it cannot read them.
I'm using the same disc's, the same game, as before.
Could anyone please help me with the following questions? Thanks!
1. Is it ok/safe to delete the "saved game" that was copied from the SD card during the unlock process?
2. I see a channel with "???" in my channel list after the unlock, not sure what it represents. Is it ok/safe to delete this channel?
3. Some of the priiloader hacks are not working. For e.g., I enabled options to disable health warnings related items, but none of them are working. They are still displayed before the game start and I still need to press A to move forward. How do I get these working?
4. Is it ok/safe to delete CFG USB loader channel, backup channel? I am using WiiFlow with channel forwarder for playing the games from USB HDD and to backup the games, so I don't really need these other channels.
1. Yes but you can just leave them there
2. Likely the Cfg forwarder (unless you failed to complete the last step of this guide)
3. Did you remember to save it after you enable them?
4. Yes get the wad from the wad folder in the modpack and uninstall it (only the channels you don't want, don't uninstall anything else).
Damn I suck!!!!
haha i got it XD apparently i didnt have enough blocks free....not nearly enough... >.>..
got everything set and im ok! Thanks for the great guide