Page 479 of 1792 FirstFirst ... 3794294694774784794804814895295799791479 ... LastLast
Results 4,781 to 4,790 of 17915

Thread: Guide: Softmod ANY Wii

  1. #4781
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Forum Administrator
    IRC AOP
    Wall-Eyed Mucksucker
    emuhack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Windy City
    Posts
    7,471
    Thanks
    892
    Thanked 2,132 Times in 1,347 Posts
    Blog Entries
    13
    Thanks Maui!!!!

    Hacked another with this!!!!


  2. #4782
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    I'm on the first step...
    The smash stack is the only way I can do this, but it isn't working for some reason.
    I have 350 free blocks on my Wii, I downloaded the file correctly, and I deleted all the custom stages. Wth?

  3. #4783
    Retired WiiHacks Staff peire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    England,Liverpool (land of the scousers)
    Posts
    6,675
    Thanks
    980
    Thanked 1,377 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynox View Post
    I'm on the first step...
    The smash stack is the only way I can do this, but it isn't working for some reason.
    I have 350 free blocks on my Wii, I downloaded the file correctly, and I deleted all the custom stages. Wth?
    only the NTSC SSBB will work
    thanks to bmarlo for this signature


  4. #4784
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    17
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by peire View Post
    only the NTSC SSBB will work
    I'm using an NTSC disc, and I used the HackMii file for NTSC... What else?

  5. #4785
    Senior Member JoostinOnline's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    4,457
    Thanks
    604
    Thanked 1,261 Times in 1,036 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ma_ne27 View Post
    The reason I ask about GX is because everything I read, GX is the one mentioned.
    It sounds like you have been reading this section.

    Just because it is mentioned doesn't mean it is any good. There are no benefits to using GX. Configurable USB Loader and WiiFlow are far more stable.
    "Macs are the Perfect Computers," said the Perfect Idiot.

  6. #4786
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm folliwing this tut and I'm on ch2 part 1 and all of the wad's are not installing successfully it just skips by really quickly on the first 24 and the next 24 it goes through all of them and says 'OK!' any help would be appreciated.

  7. #4787
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by peire View Post
    wat do you mean the last step the any wii app pack?
    Yes thats the one peire.

  8. #4788
    Senior Member JoostinOnline's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    4,457
    Thanks
    604
    Thanked 1,261 Times in 1,036 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zomfgwtf View Post
    I'm folliwing this tut and I'm on ch2 part 1 and all of the wad's are not installing successfully it just skips by really quickly on the first 24 and the next 24 it goes through all of them and says 'OK!' any help would be appreciated.
    Do you have a Mac?
    "Macs are the Perfect Computers," said the Perfect Idiot.

  9. #4789
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi, thanks for the excellent guide, I was had s few problems with the others I followed before this.

    However I don't understand what you mean when you say:
    After priiloader installs, it may give error or freeze- this is ok
    Hold reset and boot wii while holding reset- priiloader will load
    Select "System Menu Hacks"- Press A
    At this point it did freeze but I was not sure what "Hold reset and boot wii while holding reset" meant. I held down reset for a while but nothing happened, so I held reset and the power button and that just restarted the wii, I was never taken to the part where I could select "System Menu Hacks".

    Any help is much appreciated. Thanks.

  10. #4790
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ma_ne27 View Post
    The reason I ask about GX is because everything I read, GX is the one mentioned. Can I use both? But more importantly, how do I go about installing it? Thanks and I apologize for all the noob questions.
    @ma_ne27

    I'm also a noob on this.. I just started the Soft Mod Last week Thursday. I too was looking to find out if GX will work for me. But after doing more research and reading about USB loading. I choose to stick with cfg usbloader and added a feature with the cfg usb loader. check my sig.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •