Page 473 of 1831 FirstFirst ... 3734234634714724734744754835235739731473 ... LastLast
Results 4,721 to 4,730 of 18303

Thread: Guide: Softmod ANY Wii

  1. #4721
    Senior Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Forum Administrator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    nightstah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Repatriated to WH
    Posts
    18,695
    Thanks
    1,887
    Thanked 4,384 Times in 3,678 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick45 View Post
    sorry for spamming but I bought a wii black (currently v. 4.3E) about 3 months and would use the tutorial Softmodding Wii for Dummies v4. a bad idea, or use the tutorial of this topic? what is the safest? I have much love for my wii and did not want to turn it into a brick.
    thanks
    THIS is the guide to use; we had a softmodding for dummies guide, but it was shelved/archived and NOT the one to follow unless you do want a brick, lol. Perhaps as a new poster, if you'd follow site rules you could post where you should've in the first place:

    Introduce Yourself

  2. #4722
    Senior Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Forum Administrator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    nightstah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Repatriated to WH
    Posts
    18,695
    Thanks
    1,887
    Thanked 4,384 Times in 3,678 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by bryanqjx View Post
    OK.Pls explain the process of using this.
    We're not gonna hand-hold to this extent, sorry. READ the guide. FOLLOW the guide. It's laid out quite logically when you actually go to do it. If you run into problems, search first and ask second.

  3. #4723
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    54
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JoostinOnline View Post
    Install what? If you mean the hacks.ini file, you just need to put it on your SD card (overwriting the old one) and Priiloader will automatically detect it.
    So when I download the file, I extract to my SD card overwriting the previous one (4.1)right?Then what do I do next

  4. #4724
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    ok, I apologize. yes I am a new user. had already visited the site but so far signed up. ja could now tell me where I can ask questions about this tutorial?

  5. #4725
    Senior Member JoostinOnline's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    4,457
    Thanks
    604
    Thanked 1,261 Times in 1,036 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bryanqjx View Post
    So when I download the file, I extract to my SD card overwriting the previous one (4.1)right?Then what do I do next
    Lol, I'm confused. Are you going to update to 4.1 or not?
    "Macs are the Perfect Computers," said the Perfect Idiot.

  6. #4726
    New Member Mojo514's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    MTL
    Posts
    99
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    k i found out wat i did wrong with the NAND, anyway i just finished Chapter 2 Part 3 - Install Priiloader, everything went smooth, but now before i continue to Chapter 3 to finish up i wanted to know how to make my Wii boot back to the Wii System Menu like it normally did cause now its just stuck on MMM

  7. #4727
    Senior Member JoostinOnline's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    4,457
    Thanks
    604
    Thanked 1,261 Times in 1,036 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo514 View Post
    k i found out wat i did wrong with the NAND, anyway i just finished Chapter 2 Part 3 - Install Priiloader, everything went smooth, but now before i continue to Chapter 3 to finish up i wanted to know how to make my Wii boot back to the Wii System Menu like it normally did cause now its just stuck on MMM
    Do Chapter 3 and it will stop booting to MMM.
    "Macs are the Perfect Computers," said the Perfect Idiot.

  8. #4728
    New Member Mojo514's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    MTL
    Posts
    99
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JoostinOnline View Post
    Do Chapter 3 and it will stop booting to MMM.
    Ok so everything went good, now I want to update all my ISOs and it says to format sd card but before I do should I save any of those files that were on there after Chapter 3?

  9. #4729
    Senior Member JoostinOnline's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    4,457
    Thanks
    604
    Thanked 1,261 Times in 1,036 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojo514 View Post
    Ok so everything went good, now I want to update all my ISOs and it says to format sd card but before I do should I save any of those files that were on there after Chapter 3?
    Backup all the files before using my guide.
    "Macs are the Perfect Computers," said the Perfect Idiot.

  10. #4730
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    54
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JoostinOnline View Post
    Lol, I'm confused. Are you going to update to 4.1 or not?
    lol I am confused too.Because I don't whether should I update or not.I saw people saying that 3.2 is the best or etc.Then others say that 4.1 is good.So I am quite confused too.Sorry.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •