Page 417 of 1791 FirstFirst ... 3173674074154164174184194274675179171417 ... LastLast
Results 4,161 to 4,170 of 17908

Thread: Guide: Softmod ANY Wii

  1. #4161
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    done

    Scratch my stupidty got the better of me, transfered the file.

    should be fine now
    Last edited by fatalxhybrid; 12-15-2010 at 07:39 AM. Reason: sorted.

  2. #4162
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    193
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    Great Guide Maui ! Little suggestion .

    You should edit this line
    from Darkcorp
    "
    Newer wiis may not support DVD media, this will not fix this limitation"

    with

    " If your Wii has a D3-2 drive it won't support DVD media , you should not install Darkcorp ! You can check your serial at Wii Drive Chip Database . HINT : All black and red Wii's do not support DVD media !
    ..or something like that


    PS : Do you intend to add Streamlinehd's System Menu X to your guides ?

  3. #4163
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Guide worked smoothly thanks very much

  4. #4164
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    66
    Thanks
    53
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Am I right in assuming that if your wii is hardmodded and plays backups fine, then a backup copy of Lego Indiana Jones is okay to use rather than the original? Thanks.

  5. #4165
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts

    Help Mum has updated my Wii with a disc update to 4.3?

    hi there. Been happily working with a 4.1 wii and mum does the dreaded update to 4.3. with a disc .What are my options? Can I get it back or do I have to go through the motions of the 4.3 crack? Or is this even an option. Can I reinstall my backup or what can I do ? Please help. Christmas is coming ? Thanks for any help

  6. #4166
    Member WhiteShad0wX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    I'm right here
    Posts
    1,615
    Thanks
    274
    Thanked 319 Times in 290 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by janner66 View Post
    Am I right in assuming that if your wii is hardmodded and plays backups fine, then a backup copy of Lego Indiana Jones is okay to use rather than the original? Thanks.
    Why can't you use an original disc? Did you back up your disc then it got ruined?

    Quote Originally Posted by V1olator View Post
    hi there. Been happily working with a 4.1 wii and mum does the dreaded update to 4.3. with a disc .What are my options? Can I get it back or do I have to go through the motions of the 4.3 crack? Or is this even an option. Can I reinstall my backup or what can I do ? Please help. Christmas is coming ? Thanks for any help
    follow this guide, if you already have the hbc, you can skip the installation part
    See the Thanks button over there?
    <================================= Click it

  7. 1 User Says Thank You WhiteShad0wX For This Useful Post


  8. #4167
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I saw that uloader is reccomended for Virtual Console games and wiiware. I want to install uloader for that after I follow this guide so I tried searching for a version compatible with Wii 4.3e but found nothing, is there a specific version that works best with a softmodded 4.3e?

  9. #4168
    Member WhiteShad0wX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    I'm right here
    Posts
    1,615
    Thanks
    274
    Thanked 319 Times in 290 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Holographic Angel View Post
    I saw that uloader is reccomended for Virtual Console games and wiiware. I want to install uloader for that after I follow this guide so I tried searching for a version compatible with Wii 4.3e but found nothing, is there a specific version that works best with a softmodded 4.3e?
    any version of uloader works with any version wii (that's already softmodded). Check out the latest (5.1e)
    See the Thanks button over there?
    <================================= Click it

  10. 1 User Says Thank You WhiteShad0wX For This Useful Post


  11. #4169
    New Member meowmix123bbb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    201
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
    i loaded up DARKCORP and it started installing automatically i have no idea what the hell its doing right now i think i may have pressed A two times. I know you told us to Use the second option- Install/Upgrade Darkcorp 1.1 but i picked the 1st option by mistake and i couldn't stop it cuz it said "DO NOT TURN OFF " so i went back and now im installing the second option- Install/Upgrade Darkcorp 1.1 My question is did i cause any damage to my system by doing this and if its a problem how do i fix it ?

    Also Darkcorp is not letting me install CMIOS it just keeps on returning me to the main menu for both CMIOS installion options

  12. #4170
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks

    This has all been really helpful, so I thank you all.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •