Page 365 of 1818 FirstFirst ... 2653153553633643653663673754154658651365 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,650 of 18172

Thread: Guide: Softmod ANY Wii

  1. #3641
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    32
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I'm trying to get CFG USB loader on my friends already hardmodded wii. He already has homebrew channel so i just tried putting it in the apps folder of a sd card but when i go into it keeps getting error. I just want to put the usb loader, and some emulators on there can anyone help?
    Also his version of HBC is different than mine i think his is older if that matters?

    when it loads the usb loader it says v58 249 then 250[FRAG] then says error
    Last edited by timiscute; 12-02-2010 at 10:17 AM.

  2. #3642
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    can't load bootmii!!!!!!!!!
    i cant just load bootmii by pressing "home" in hbc and then selecting "launch bootmii"
    the screen goes blank and the wiimote loses sync.....!!!!
    what should i do!!!!???
    im really freaking out now.....
    am i bricked or something??

  3. #3643
    Senior Member JoostinOnline's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    4,457
    Thanks
    604
    Thanked 1,261 Times in 1,036 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vikas_toad View Post
    can't load bootmii!!!!!!!!!
    i cant just load bootmii by pressing "home" in hbc and then selecting "launch bootmii"
    the screen goes blank and the wiimote loses sync.....!!!!
    what should i do!!!!???
    im really freaking out now.....
    am i bricked or something??
    The remote doesn't work with bootmii (like this guide and all others say). As for the blank screen, you probably have the wrong video setting. Use this to change bootmii's video setting:
    BootMii Configuration Editor - WiiBrew
    "Macs are the Perfect Computers," said the Perfect Idiot.

  4. #3644
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Darkcorp 1.1

    Well installed perfect everything works is working great. One quick question though about darkcorp. Now it might be my dvd but it might not be. In the directions of darkcrop it says install it first then the system menu. But I noticed that we had installed the system menu in the installation instructions before we got to the optional darkcrop. So when I install it it shows me that its installing itself and then it just goes black and restarts itself? Is that how its suppose to install? Is it not working because of the order it was installed in (system menu before darkcrop) or it might just be the DVD Im using. I will test out a sony DVD and update what happens on that ened. But if Someone could please make a suggestion or know what the problem is that would be awesome thatnks!!

  5. #3645
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I have been looking everywere the past two days on completing a softmod. I just bought the red special edition wii v4.3 U... Everything goes fine but I cannot install any of the WAD files! I will either get an error 1035 or 2011 on all WAD files. I tried looking up these codes but anything I am finding is so vague... What am I doing wrong? I am pretty positive I followed everything down to a T twice.

  6. #3646
    Retired WiiHacks Staff peire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    England,Liverpool (land of the scousers)
    Posts
    6,675
    Thanks
    981
    Thanked 1,377 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Blog Entries
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by blackoranda View Post
    I have been looking everywere the past two days on completing a softmod. I just bought the red special edition wii v4.3 U... Everything goes fine but I cannot install any of the WAD files! I will either get an error 1035 or 2011 on all WAD files. I tried looking up these codes but anything I am finding is so vague... What am I doing wrong? I am pretty positive I followed everything down to a T twice.

    did youmake sure your wii is connected to the internet your wii connect 24 switched on?
    thanks to bmarlo for this signature


  7. #3647
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Yes, internet is connected and Yes Wiiconect 24 is turned on.

  8. #3648
    New Member meowmix123bbb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    201
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
    IS USB loading backups a 100% working on 4.3 / after your done with this guide ?

  9. #3649
    Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Moderator

    Virtual Welcome Agent
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    vinatec's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    G÷ttingen, Germany
    Posts
    1,903
    Thanks
    266
    Thanked 710 Times in 543 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by MoMahdi View Post
    Well installed perfect everything works is working great. One quick question though about darkcorp. Now it might be my dvd but it might not be. In the directions of darkcrop it says install it first then the system menu. But I noticed that we had installed the system menu in the installation instructions before we got to the optional darkcrop. So when I install it it shows me that its installing itself and then it just goes black and restarts itself? Is that how its suppose to install? Is it not working because of the order it was installed in (system menu before darkcrop) or it might just be the DVD Im using. I will test out a sony DVD and update what happens on that ened. But if Someone could please make a suggestion or know what the problem is that would be awesome thatnks!!
    how old is your wii?, newer/black/red wiis can't play any burned dvd, no help by chip/darkcorp/backuploader
    Quote Originally Posted by blackoranda View Post
    I have been looking everywere the past two days on completing a softmod. I just bought the red special edition wii v4.3 U... Everything goes fine but I cannot install any of the WAD files! I will either get an error 1035 or 2011 on all WAD files. I tried looking up these codes but anything I am finding is so vague... What am I doing wrong? I am pretty positive I followed everything down to a T twice.
    launch MMM via bootmii when pressing home inside hbc

    Quote Originally Posted by meowmix123bbb View Post
    IS USB loading backups a 100% working on 4.3 / after your done with this guide ?
    if your drive is compatible, your usb ports are working, are properly softmodded, like using this guide here, yes.

    <--suggestions helped? press Thanks

  10. #3650
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Thanks worked great just 1 question how come the usb dont work when i start up wii explorer it used to work now it dont. I already tried remounting i dont know why it doesnt work.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •