Page 292 of 1832 FirstFirst ... 1922422822902912922932943023423927921292 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,920 of 18319

Thread: Guide: Softmod ANY Wii

  1. #2911
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by esmifra View Post
    Hi, problably going to softmod my 4.3 wii but before i just wanted to know one thing...

    I've read somewhere that might be issues playing games with microphones. I've read that this issue is associated with neogamma.
    Does this tutorial allow me to play this game's backups with the microphones or do i need to tweek a little more afterwards?

    Thank you for your time, sorry if this is a newb question.
    Well just modded my black wii successfully thank very much for this guide, if people follow it word by word i think they wont have many problems.
    Once again thank you. I'll worry about mics and guitars later (can always play the original I guess).

  2. #2912
    Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Moderator

    Virtual Welcome Agent
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    vinatec's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Göttingen, Germany
    Posts
    1,903
    Thanks
    266
    Thanked 710 Times in 543 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    another thing would be to check in the priiloader settings, not hacks, that you have set boot to: and return to: to sysmenu.
    or you maybe have bootmii installed as boot2, which is good, try if renamin the bootmii folder on your sd card to bootmii_old does help, i guess not if that would be the problem you shouldn't be able to enter priiloader at all, but worth a try.
    if all does not help you have to manage to run wadmanager from priiloader and reinstall the systemmenu and systemmenu IOS, but this should be your last resort after checking everything else as priiloader will be gone after that... maybe wait for some more input, try the above first. good luck

    <--suggestions helped? press Thanks

  3. #2913
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vinatec View Post
    another thing would be to check in the priiloader settings, not hacks, that you have set boot to: and return to: to sysmenu.
    or you maybe have bootmii installed as boot2, which is good, try if renamin the bootmii folder on your sd card to bootmii_old does help, i guess not if that would be the problem you shouldn't be able to enter priiloader at all, but worth a try.
    if all does not help you have to manage to run wadmanager from priiloader and reinstall the systemmenu and systemmenu IOS, but this should be your last resort after checking everything else as priiloader will be gone after that... maybe wait for some more input, try the above first. good luck
    In the Priiloader looks like:
    boot to: system menu
    return to: system menu

    Vinacte i tested and with the bootmi_old the prilloader doesnt start like you said.
    Back to bootmi the prilloader loads with (hold reset + power) correctly.

    I think the bootmii was installed in IOS because when i install the bootmi on my Wii 4.2e PAL following the Chapter 1 - Part 2- Install The HomeBrew Channel and Bootmii he looks like this "BootMi Can only be installed as an IOS!"

    Another think, when i load the prilloader (hold reset + Power) the Dvd flash 1 quickly time and not two.

    And priiloader only loads with the 2Gb Kingston SD Card within ModPack-AnyWii.zip
    Last edited by Onvrb; 11-18-2010 at 03:11 AM.

  4. #2914
    New Member Pizza Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Before Step 3, not long after installing Priiloader, it says to format the sd card, with no mention of putting back anything Priiloader-releated back on it. Does that mean I'm currently lacking Priiloader, since I've only extracted AnyWii-AppPack.zip to my sd card? Because it seems very important to prevent bricking and installing/updating any IOS... how can I put it back? (if needed)

    Please help me on this one, I have no clue.

  5. #2915
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    24
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hello,

    I followed step by step the guide but i have one problem now....i made the hack using Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's game. Everything went fine with no errors but now i can't play Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's original disk....i start the game and after few seconds black screen appears and the console shuts down...i put the disk of the game in another hacked console and works just fine...what went wrong???and one last question...how can i install usbloader in 4.3e???i play the games from an usb HDD usingbackup disk channel.

  6. #2916
    Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Moderator

    Virtual Welcome Agent
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    vinatec's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Göttingen, Germany
    Posts
    1,903
    Thanks
    266
    Thanked 710 Times in 543 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Pizza Boy View Post
    Before Step 3, not long after installing Priiloader, it says to format the sd card, with no mention of putting back anything Priiloader-releated back on it. Does that mean I'm currently lacking Priiloader, since I've only extracted AnyWii-AppPack.zip to my sd card? Because it seems very important to prevent bricking and installing/updating any IOS... how can I put it back? (if needed)
    i guess you performed the steps with priiloader, like running the installer and install it to your wii. you are done with it when you activated the block updates hacks. you won't need the installer files again.
    but keep the files of both mod pack and app pack in a backup folder on your pc for later usage..

    Quote Originally Posted by artemis View Post
    Hello,

    I followed step by step the guide but i have one problem now....i made the hack using Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's game. Everything went fine with no errors but now i can't play Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's original disk....i start the game and after few seconds black screen appears and the console shuts down...i put the disk of the game in another hacked console and works just fine...what went wrong???and one last question...how can i install usbloader in 4.3e???i play the games from an usb HDD usingbackup disk channel.
    please go to wii settings datamanagement save files, and delete the entry for yu-gi-oh again, that one that you copied over to trigger the game exploit. run the game make a new savefile. should work.
    when you run through this guide you should have a channel installed named usbloader and the app from the apppack on your sd card. use the channel or start usb loader from hbc.

    <--suggestions helped? press Thanks

  7. #2917
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Mauifrog -

    Thank you for your helpful tip. I was finally able to get the multi-mod manager working, however, when I go to install all WADS in the 2nd step, it's telling me that "[#] Final Status - 48 did not complete." It's telling me to press any button to continue, but none of the wads are installed. What did I do wrong? What should I do from here?

    I pulled the wad folder to the root of the sd card because at first it wasn't showing up under the "wad manger", once I did, the wads showed up and I was able to "press 1 - to install all wads", however once I did, it said "installing 1/48, 2/48, 3/48...." and so on, but each file had "ticket (-2011)" written at the end of it.



    (Sidenote: Thanks for all your help, your quick responses are making this guide very effective. Thank you.)
    Last edited by babybair0708; 11-18-2010 at 07:52 AM.

  8. #2918
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Just another question.

    Why is the Chapter 3 required? I've unzipped the files into SD but didn't used them.
    The USB loader is already running before that. And wiimc is also already installed. I don't see the need for the chapter 3 although i am sure if its in the guide its an important step.

  9. #2919
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Wiikey and 4.3 softmod

    Just a quick question, looking to softmod but have wiikey installed. is it possible to use a downloaded version of indian jones or do i have to purchase an original, i have 4.3e update.

  10. #2920
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Bright black screen on wii

    Quote Originally Posted by oddgriffin View Post
    Yes, I think you can have up to 80 or 90 something before it is an issue. Never seen a nand that didnt have at least a couple.
    Have modded about 30 wii with 4.3E
    Followed http://www.wiihacks.com/recommended-...mod-guide.html
    Just like always. No problems during installation, installed priiloader, then I go into the priiloader setup, but can not control something, the controller just flashes. I try to restart, then the screen will go black, as usual. Then it only becomes light black and nothing happens more. I have a NAND backup in the Wii, but how the hell can I do to get back obvious when wii just shows a bright black background. Wii was not modded Virgin o / chip. I know what I do when I softmod about 70 pieces wii, but this is the first time this happens.
    Wii is PAL

    give me suggestions, so just scratch my head

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •