Page 276 of 1818 FirstFirst ... 1762262662742752762772782863263767761276 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,760 of 18180

Thread: Guide: Softmod ANY Wii

  1. #2751
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    Just follow this guide from start to finish and you will be all set, and the update prompt will go away.
    Perhaps being a little thick at this point.....I've followed the guide, it was quite simple after all, everything is working great. I play the original game disc through the back-up disc channel (playing it through the normal channel it still trys to update but fails) the game works but doesn't register the logitech usb microphones???

    Quote Originally Posted by 4477timelord View Post
    Perhaps being a little thick at this point.....I've followed the guide, it was quite simple after all, everything is working great. I play the original game disc through the back-up disc channel (playing it through the normal channel it still trys to update but fails) the game works but doesn't register the logitech usb microphones???
    PS.....I've noticed that since following your instructions I'm now on Version 4.1E.....does that matter?
    Last edited by oddgriffin; 11-15-2010 at 06:16 PM.

  2. #2752
    New Member flatline-uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    mid-wales, UK
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    some other guides say to complete the first level of indiana then to delete the save game. then after loading the indiana PWNS not to connect the nunchuck.
    does this apply to this guide?

    Thanks

  3. #2753
    Senior Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    oddgriffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    New Franklin, Ohio. USA
    Posts
    10,191
    Thanks
    2,204
    Thanked 2,574 Times in 2,010 Posts
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by flatline-uk View Post
    some other guides say to complete the first level of indiana then to delete the save game. then after loading the indiana PWNS not to connect the nunchuck.
    does this apply to this guide?

    Thanks
    Only if it says so in the guide lol
    Sent from my van, down by the river.




    Never quantify your life by comparison. It is always going to be apples to oranges. If you feel the need to always look down on others, you currently do not own enough mirrors------ Tommie Griffin.

  4. #2754
    New Member flatline-uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    mid-wales, UK
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by oddgriffin View Post
    Only if it says so in the guide lol
    fair point, lol.
    i can't access the spoilers at the mo cos i'm at work and running an old IE. but from what i can remember it just say's to start the game... i think.

  5. #2755
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Password Wrong

    It wont let me download the modpack. It says to share this must be public and the password on the page isn't working for me. Thanks

  6. #2756
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ringmasterr View Post
    It wont let me download the modpack. It says to share this must be public and the password on the page isn't working for me. Thanks
    same here...

  7. #2757
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    password

    it doesn't work for me eather.

  8. #2758
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

  9. #2759
    New Member ministr8's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Deep dirty south
    Posts
    25
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
    password is busted for me as well

  10. #2760
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    65
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
    Pass dont work

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •