Page 259 of 1809 FirstFirst ... 1592092492572582592602612693093597591259 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 18089

Thread: Guide: Softmod ANY Wii

  1. #2581
    New Member Pizza Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by versep View Post
    hmm the spoilers do not seem to work
    It's seems to be a recurring problem on this forum.


    Anyway, I have a question. If I follow this softmodding guide and I install darkcorp, will I be able to play both burned disks backups and region locked games?

  2. #2582
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hello Guys .. I would like to start by saying 'thank you' for all the awesome work done here

    I'm following this guide carefully ... I'm in Chapter 2 part 3 (Install Priiloader (brick protection, you need this)) .. I'm in the MMM menu, I go to the "App Manager", I select the Priiloader and it loads fine .. then I press B with +/A .. the priiloader installs giving some errors then freezes .. but I'm not sure how to proceed further .. I try powering off the Wii and then power it back on (while holding Reset) but I'm not able to get into Priiloader again and continue this guide .. I get to the MMM and if I select Priiloader it will start from scratch again

    Can somebody clarify this part?

    Much appreciated

  3. #2583
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,180
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,570 Times in 2,972 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by wolf.0318 View Post
    Hello Guys .. I would like to start by saying 'thank you' for all the awesome work done here

    I'm following this guide carefully ... I'm in Chapter 2 part 3 (Install Priiloader (brick protection, you need this)) .. I'm in the MMM menu, I go to the "App Manager", I select the Priiloader and it loads fine .. then I press B with +/A .. the priiloader installs giving some errors then freezes .. but I'm not sure how to proceed further .. I try powering off the Wii and then power it back on (while holding Reset) but I'm not able to get into Priiloader again and continue this guide .. I get to the MMM and if I select Priiloader it will start from scratch again

    Can somebody clarify this part?

    Much appreciated
    Select manage priiloader from MMM and set the hacks, then do chapter 3.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  4. #2584
    New Member rodhenry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hi, my neighbor is in trouble, he tryed to mod his wii but did it poorly, later his wife updated to system menu 4.3 without his consent, now his korean wii got the ERROR 003, we searched around and found that we need the korean copy of mario kart but we can't find it anywhere, do you guys know of a place I can get it?

    Thanks in advance.

  5. #2585
    Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Moderator

    Virtual Welcome Agent
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    vinatec's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    G÷ttingen, Germany
    Posts
    1,903
    Thanks
    266
    Thanked 709 Times in 543 Posts
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by rodhenry View Post
    Hi, my neighbor is in trouble, he tryed to mod his wii but did it poorly, later his wife updated to system menu 4.3 without his consent, now his korean wii got the ERROR 003, we searched around and found that we need the korean copy of mario kart but we can't find it anywhere, do you guys know of a place I can get it?

    Thanks in advance.
    i don't think the original game will help you. it is: you need a mariokart.iso that's right. but you use it to modify stuff in it. Don't understand the whole routine. please refer to this guide and ask questions in that thread: LINK or find further hints in the bricked issues section of the site.
    You'll need even more: i understood it that way, that you need a modchip in your console or cioscorp installed, both is not the case i guess.
    good luck, but this will be complex to fix (I am no 003 Error expert -> see the guide)

    <--suggestions helped? press Thanks

  6. #2586
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    All spoilers!!

    i want 2 follow this guide but i simply cant because i cant see the spiolers the way they are meant to be seen(the drobdown way)
    instead i can see them lyk dis
    "["Spoiler= blah blah blah"]"["/SPOILER]"
    and so i can see each and every spoiler in this guide which makes it impossible for me follow the guide
    now why am i saying this is that i have tried viewing the guide with 4 different browsers(IE,CHROME,Firefox,Epic) and i still see them in this form ""["Spoiler= blah blah blah"]"["/SPOILER]"

    so i wanted to report and know that is this just me or some forum issue?

    heres an example

    Warning:
    Never Ever Ever Update Your Wii From Nintendo

    Spoiler Alert: This guide uses many spoilers. You must click on the spoiler to open it."["SPOILER="I am a spoiler- Click me please"]Congratulations, you can follow simple instructions and may proceed with this guide"["/"SPOILER"]"
    (i have deliberately added the "" cause if i post in the true format of a spoiler u all wud see it as a spoler is meant 2 b)
    n e help?
    another thing i have noticed////.....the below spoiler i have deliberately added n i can see the below spoiler as it should be.....but not the spoilers in the guide

    helloo test

    Last edited by vikas_toad; 11-12-2010 at 04:55 AM.

  7. #2587
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Florida,U.S.A.
    Posts
    73
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Hey guys I just had my first brick after doing this guide and playing for a week, my daughter opened a game "my word coach" from the usb loader and it blackedout when I tried to boot to no avail no system menu, nothing! unplugged and plugged back and nothing! held reset and boot and nothing! so I went for my NAND Back up put it in and I was in bootmii after following my common sense(not much) I was back in the system menu but with the HBC and in my old 3.2U. so I followed Mauifrog's guide once more from chapter 2 to finish and boom I am back in business all updated. I just felt the need to report this back it might be helpful for the first timers. thanks

  8. #2588
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    do i need to connect the wii with any cable or i just need to do all these things thrgh a memory card reader in the memory card only??

  9. #2589
    Member WhiteShad0wX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    I'm right here
    Posts
    1,615
    Thanks
    274
    Thanked 319 Times in 290 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pizza Boy View Post
    Anyway, I have a question. If I follow this softmodding guide and I install darkcorp, will I be able to play both burned disks backups and region locked games?
    the newer wii's have newer disc drives in them (meaning they can't run games on dvd-r's)

    Quote Originally Posted by anu_ahmed89 View Post
    do i need to connect the wii with any cable or i just need to do all these things thrgh a memory card reader in the memory card only??
    you run it from the sd card
    See the Thanks button over there?
    <================================= Click it

  10. #2590
    New Member Pizza Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by us3rname View Post
    the newer wii's have newer disc drives in them (meaning they can't run games on dvd-r's)
    I got mine way back in 2006, I believe? (whenever is it that the Wii came out - so I'm assuming it's old enough to work)

    What about region locked games? Will following this tutorial and installing darkcorp is gonna be enough to make them work?

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •