Page 239 of 1833 FirstFirst ... 1391892292372382392402412492893397391239 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 18329

Thread: Guide: Softmod ANY Wii

  1. #2381
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    What?

    First of all, i didnt make it, i just bought it and it worked so you know what, you can stop posting comments that make accusations that you have no proof for. Thanks
    REMOVED - Do NOT re-post.
    Last edited by Krank; 11-06-2010 at 12:48 PM.

  2. #2382
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,594
    Thanks
    286
    Thanked 448 Times in 358 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by eddieg View Post
    First of all, i didnt make it, i just bought it and it worked so you know what, you can stop posting comments that make accusations that you have no proof for. Thanks
    REMOVED - Do NOT re-post.
    The rules say that you are not allowed to post to advertise or post links to external guides. That's the point.

  3. #2383
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I am sorry to hear that the people who use this site has to use the same "DATED" Material with no help from an outside source. I found a program that works just fine and you dont need a game to do it. But i guess rules are rules!
    Last edited by Stomp_442; 11-06-2010 at 01:20 PM.

  4. #2384
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,594
    Thanks
    286
    Thanked 448 Times in 358 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by eddieg View Post
    I am sorry to hear that the people who use this site has to use the same "DATED" Material with no help from an outside source. I found a program that works just fine and you dont need a game to do it. But i guess rules are rules!
    Look, in my book, you're just trying to drive us crazy. One little click on the 'ban' button by the mods and you're gone.
    Besides, you'll have to pay $30 for this, which isn't even confirmed working (except by you).
    The Yu-Gi-Oh game costs about the same, which is confirmed working.

    Another thing: little kids visit this forum, so please watch the tone.

  5. #2385
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4,219
    Thanks
    699
    Thanked 2,298 Times in 1,217 Posts
    Blog Entries
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by eddieg View Post
    I am sorry to hear that the people who use this site has to use the same "DATED" Material with no help from an outside source. I found a program that works just fine and you dont need a game to do it. But i guess rules are rules!
    Save the sob story bud. You had a link pointing to realfiles so you can cash out on unsuspecting clickers.

    If you had something worthwhile to contribute, you could have and could still do so by submitting it in the appropriate section -- not by hijacking someone else's guide -- and plainly stating what it is you have to offer. Hiding the information behind a link that gives you money with no substancial proof of benefit on the other side isn't what we're about.

    In addition, your posts were removed and edited by Krank because they showed disrespect to us and to mauifrog. We're happy to have you remain here, but the attitude needs to drop and you gotta start following the rules. Otherwise take a hike.

    -----------
    User eddieg permanently banned for creating multiple accounts.
    -----------

    To make sure this ends here, any further off topic discussion will be pulled. Gotta keep things on track. Thanks.
    Last edited by Ithian; 11-06-2010 at 01:45 PM.
    "I think that the Wii is a beautiful piece of hardware, and a broken Wii is a tragedy. It doesn’t matter why or how." -- Bushing

  6. 4 Users Say Thank You to Ithian For This Useful Post


  7. #2386
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    US
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Exclamation

    I was installing PriiLoader, it started to run through the install and suddenly I see the screen do this:


    It's stuck and I don't know what to do. Please advise.

  8. #2387
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,594
    Thanks
    286
    Thanked 448 Times in 358 Posts
    Blog Entries
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by vernacular View Post
    I was installing PriiLoader, it started to run through the install and suddenly I see the screen do this: *HIDED*

    It's stuck and I don't know what to do. Please advise.
    Hold the POWER button until the Wii shuts down. After booting the Wii again, try it again.

  9. #2388
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    US
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Thumbs up

    Despite the screen messing up it actually installed.

  10. #2389
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    15
    Thanks
    7
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Since my english isn't very good, and I don't wanna mess up, I like videos better than text. Some may have mentioned this, but i don't have the patience to read 105 pages of comments, srry
    Anyways,
    1. Will the exploit for Indiana harm the game? So can I borrow a friend's or must I buy my own?
    2. Like I said, i'm more comfortable with video. But I don't know if it's a reliable one (even tho it got 417 thumbs up). So may ask the pros? Is this video-guide reliable?
    FAILTUBE video removed
    Thanks, seems pretty easy. Or am i wrong?
    Last edited by Krafter; 11-06-2010 at 05:27 PM.

  11. #2390
    Senior Member JoostinOnline's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    4,457
    Thanks
    604
    Thanked 1,261 Times in 1,036 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarry View Post
    Since my english isn't very good, and I don't wanna mess up, I like videos better than text. Some may have mentioned this, but i don't have the patience to read 105 pages of comments, srry
    Anyways,
    1. Will the exploit for Indiana harm the game? So can I borrow a friend's or must I buy my own?
    2. Like I said, i'm more comfortable with video. But I don't know if it's a reliable one (even tho it got 417 thumbs up). So may ask the pros? Is this video-guide reliable?
    FAILTUBE video removed
    1) It won't harm the game.
    2) Don't follow youtube's guides!
    Last edited by Krafter; 11-06-2010 at 05:29 PM.
    "Macs are the Perfect Computers," said the Perfect Idiot.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •