Page 22 of 1825 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432721225221022 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 18246

Thread: Guide: Softmod ANY Wii

  1. #211
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,185
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,581 Times in 2,974 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by rodhenry View Post
    Hi, thanks for answering it! Ya I'm using the neogamma inclued in the package.

    And I also used the same bootmii, I don't know what happened, really.

    My boomit is IOS, boot2 is only possible in older Wii's, correct? What should I do then?

    I did that, I'm using the usbloader now, I just wanted to fix that. I bought this Wii for my nephew from somebody else, it's used, that may be the problem, weary lens.
    I would stick with the usbloader, perhaps try different dvd media see if it makes any difference.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  2. 1 User Says Thank You mauifrog For This Useful Post


  3. #212
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    There's a typo in the first post, second chapter:

    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    Use a standard SD-Card, less than 2g (scandisk is good)
    Sandisk that is I believe.

  4. #213
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,185
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,581 Times in 2,974 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Fixed the typo
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  5. #214
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Us Stuck at STEP 3 - Not able to load Multi-Mod Manager!

    So I have a virgin 4.3 wii, and we started the mod with indiana pwns up to the nand backup. We successfully completed that part and copied those files to the PC. Now we're at the beginning of step 3:

    Step 3- Wad Installs
    Start HBC, press [HOME], load Bootmii
    Multi-Mod Manager Starts

    We start hbc, and load boot mii but no multi-mod manager starts..
    We're using all the files on our SD card that are provided on this thread (modpack last updated 7/26/10)

    Can anybody help us out here?

  6. #215
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,185
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,581 Times in 2,974 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by AlteredAgain View Post
    So I have a virgin 4.3 wii, and we started the mod with indiana pwns up to the nand backup. We successfully completed that part and copied those files to the PC. Now we're at the beginning of step 3:

    Step 3- Wad Installs
    Start HBC, press [HOME], load Bootmii
    Multi-Mod Manager Starts

    We start hbc, and load boot mii but no multi-mod manager starts..
    We're using all the files on our SD card that are provided on this thread (modpack last updated 7/26/10)

    Can anybody help us out here?
    Extract cboot2.zip to sd:\ and start from step 3. You should be good to go. Keep the files from the modpack on the sd also.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  7. #216
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i softmoded my 4.1u wii, but i can't play no more heroes 2 and Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles from hard disk. it will hanging on loading part. i need a help. i try f1 2009 can play from hard disk.

  8. #217
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,185
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,581 Times in 2,974 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by global123 View Post
    i softmoded my 4.1u wii, but i can't play no more heroes 2 and Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles from hard disk. it will hanging on loading part. i need a help. i try f1 2009 can play from hard disk.
    Most likely the iso has been corrupted during download or when copied to your hd. Less likely the ios used to run those is bad.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  9. #218
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mauifrog View Post
    Most likely the iso has been corrupted during download or when copied to your hd. Less likely the ios used to run those is bad.
    how that i know which is the ios that used to run was corrupted?

  10. #219
    Senior Member
    DA KINE WiiHacker
    mauifrog's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    9,185
    Thanks
    307
    Thanked 9,581 Times in 2,974 Posts
    Blog Entries
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by global123 View Post
    how that i know which is the ios that used to run was corrupted?
    Test another iso of the game, or another game that uses that ios, or reinstall that ios.
    Ipsa scientia potestas est.


    Warning: Piracy is NOT supported. Word your questions carefully.

  11. #220
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Problem accessing 'Wii Settings' menu after softmod

    --- Reposting to this thread as suggested by Krank ---
    I am having an issue when trying to access the Wii Settings menu. When I click 'Wii Settings', a white screen comes up and in the upper left corner is a dot and directly below that are two dots, 'Wii Settings' never comes up.
    My question is: What do I need to do to resolve the problem with Wii Settings.

    I have been searching for several hours now for a solution to my problem with the Wii Settings menu... Still no joy.

    -- More info --
    I am fairly new to WiiHacks and recently performed a softmod to my Wii. I had to manually download the files needed to perform the hack, (My Wifi was not working at the time of upgrade).
    Everything seemed to go fairly smooth (Except the end of Priiloader install), but was able to work around that.
    -- Guide used: http://www.wiihacks.com/homebrew/609...d-any-wii.html
    -- Wii was at 3.4u before starting.
    -- Wii currently has the following-
    ---- IOS 60
    ---- priiloader v0.4 (r78)
    ---- System Menu 4.1k-System Menu-NUS-v454.zip (Manually downloaded, and didnít realize it was for Korean Wiiís, the guide did not specify)

    Thanks for any help on resolving this issue!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •