Page 1628 of 1810 FirstFirst ... 628112815281578161816261627162816291630163816781728 ... LastLast
Results 16,271 to 16,280 of 18091

Thread: Guide: Softmod ANY Wii

  1. #16271
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Game Master
    cjizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Southeast Ohio
    Posts
    6,186
    Thanks
    1,443
    Thanked 2,549 Times in 1,884 Posts
    Dont worry about that error for that specific IOS. Continue on with the guide.

  2. #16272
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cjizzle View Post
    Dont worry about that error for that specific IOS. Continue on with the guide.
    Perfect

    Thanks for the quick reply

  3. #16273
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Multi mod manager,Help!!

    while doing chapter 2 for installing wads,i used MMM instead of wiimod but when i press 1 to batch install all the wads,all the 30 wads fails to install.

    can somebody helpme out in this????

    THANKS IN ADVANCE

  4. #16274
    Senior Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Forum Administrator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    nightstah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Repatriated to WH
    Posts
    18,326
    Thanks
    1,807
    Thanked 4,257 Times in 3,579 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5
    @kareem: why are you using MMM (only use it if SM is < 3.2)? What specific error? Are you using a 1gb or 2gb full SD card? Typically failure like that is if a user is attempting to use SDHC or MicroSD in adapter.

  5. #16275
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Direct me in upgrading WiiFlow?

    Hey Guys!

    Thanks for this wonderful, comprehensive guide!

    By following it to the letter, I am happy to report successfully softmodding my Wii, and able to stream games from a USB hard drive via Wiiflow! Hooray!

    But I have a question: could someone please point me in the right direction on upgrading the version of Wiiflow on the system? I go here:
    https://sites.google.com/site/wiiflo...alling-wiiflow

    and I find that it requires something called d2x-cios which in turn, requires Modmii to be installed...

    Some of that may have already been done by following your guide? I am just not sure, and certainly don't want to be "cowboying" with my softmodded wii!

    Any help would be much appreciated! Again, just want to upgrade Wiiflow to the latest version (it is the best USB loader I find...and the only one that works for me as well!).

  6. #16276
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nightstah View Post
    @kareem: why are you using MMM (only use it if SM is < 3.2)? What specific error? Are you using a 1gb or 2gb full SD card? Typically failure like that is if a user is attempting to use SDHC or MicroSD in adapter.
    well,i am using sandisk sd card 2gb and i verified the sums of all wads

  7. #16277
    Senior Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Forum Administrator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    nightstah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Repatriated to WH
    Posts
    18,326
    Thanks
    1,807
    Thanked 4,257 Times in 3,579 Posts
    Blog Entries
    5
    @kareem: full SD, right? As in not MicroSD? What error, you didn't address that particular question.

  8. #16278
    Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Moderator
    IRC AOP
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    llaffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,248
    Thanks
    357
    Thanked 1,026 Times in 876 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ill_sticka
    Hey Guys!

    Thanks for this wonderful, comprehensive guide!

    By following it to the letter, I am happy to report successfully softmodding my Wii, and able to stream games from a USB hard drive via Wiiflow! Hooray!

    But I have a question: could someone please point me in the right direction on upgrading the version of Wiiflow on the system? I go here:
    https://sites.google.com/site/wiiflo...alling-wiiflow

    and I find that it requires something called d2x-cios which in turn, requires Modmii to be installed...

    Some of that may have already been done by following your guide? I am just not sure, and certainly don't want to be "cowboying" with my softmodded wii!

    Any help would be much appreciated! Again, just want to upgrade Wiiflow to the latest version (it is the best USB loader I find...and the only one that works for me as well!).
    I have a link to the latest version of WiiFlow in my sig. You already have d2x cIOS files installed if you followed the guide. If you have doubts if it all took, post a syscheck and someone can take a peek. Directions on how to make one and how and where to post it is in my sig.

    Click Below for recommended Links


  9. #16279
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by llaffer View Post
    I have a link to the latest version of WiiFlow in my sig. You already have d2x cIOS files installed if you followed the guide. If you have doubts if it all took, post a syscheck and someone can take a peek. Directions on how to make one and how and where to post it is in my sig.
    OK this is what I suspected and hoped!

    So, what should I do to upgrade Wiiflow? Just extract the contents of "WiiFlow v4.1.zip" to teh SD card, overwriting existing Wiiflow files? Am I done? Do I need to fool about with the updated Forwarder/Channel (WiiFlow_Channel_Installer_v1.1.zip)?

    *EDIT* I have NO doubts that I followed the guide to the letter!

    Thanks so much!

  10. #16280
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    i updated my 4.1 wii and most of the games are not working i ve been looking for an answer and cant find it,is someone having same problems as mine?

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •