Page 1530 of 1791 FirstFirst ... 530103014301480152015281529153015311532154015801630 ... LastLast
Results 15,291 to 15,300 of 17909

Thread: Guide: Softmod ANY Wii

  1. #15291
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    36
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    OK, interesting.
    I tried to run a "J" backup on my "E" Wii from USB but all I got was a black screen and a frozen Wii.
    (Needed to unplug power.)

    Wait, I did a region patch! Should not have done that?
    Last edited by helimod; 12-01-2012 at 01:17 PM.

  2. #15292
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Game Master
    cjizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Southeast Ohio
    Posts
    6,131
    Thanks
    1,430
    Thanked 2,520 Times in 1,861 Posts
    Its all in the individual game settings of your usb loader. No need to patch anything. Set the game settings to force your region.

  3. 1 User Says Thank You cjizzle For This Useful Post


  4. #15293
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    36
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cjizzle View Post
    Its all in the individual game settings of your usb loader. No need to patch anything. Set the game settings to force your region.
    Great, never thought of that.
    I'll look into that with my favorite loader. (CFG)

  5. #15294
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dniMretsaM View Post
    The first one has the full NeoGamma channel installed. The second one is just a forwarder. What a forwarder does is just launch an app on an SD card (or USB device). The full channel is the entire app.
    Ok thanks mate, does any one have a link for the full channel all the links I found are dead

  6. #15295
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Need help

    Hi i did the really stupid thing of updating my hacked wii the other day to the latest update, and now ive retried to softmod my wii and my system doesnt recieve the letter (ie im using letter bomb on 4.3) What am i doing wrong? or has the new update stopped letter bomb from working.

  7. #15296
    New Member kunparekh18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chennai
    Posts
    528
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 145 Times in 118 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by II AnDo II View Post
    Ok thanks mate, does any one have a link for the full channel all the links I found are dead
    Here. It's a bit crappy, but it's the only one I could find.

    Heres a new one. Took the forwarder from the guide and merged it with the r9 b56 dol.

    Quote Originally Posted by leejplatt View Post
    Hi i did the really stupid thing of updating my hacked wii the other day to the latest update, and now ive retried to softmod my wii and my system doesnt recieve the letter (ie im using letter bomb on 4.3) What am i doing wrong? or has the new update stopped letter bomb from working.
    Are you sure you're using a FAT32 formatted SD card which is not bigger than 2GB?
    Last edited by kunparekh18; 12-02-2012 at 04:26 AM.

  8. #15297
    New Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    yeah a brand new scan disk one,works great in pc etc,when its in wii the letter doesnt appear?

  9. #15298
    New Member kunparekh18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Chennai
    Posts
    528
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 145 Times in 118 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by leejplatt View Post
    yeah a brand new scan disk one,works great in pc etc,when its in wii the letter doesnt appear?
    Are you navigating to yesterday with the minus button?

  10. #15299
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kunparekh18 View Post
    Here. It's a bit crappy, but it's the only one I could find.

    Heres a new one. Took the forwarder from the guide and merged it with the r9 b56 dol.



    Are you sure you're using a FAT32 formatted SD card which is not bigger than 2GB?
    Thanks mate will give it a go Edit - Works perfect
    Last edited by II AnDo II; 12-02-2012 at 06:03 AM.

  11. #15300
    New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I think my post was lost to the wind So I'm gonna repost it.

    HBC doesn't show up on the wii main menu - I'm on the step directly after you make the NAND backup.

    Any help/ideas?

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •