Page 1468 of 1809 FirstFirst ... 46896813681418145814661467146814691470147815181568 ... LastLast
Results 14,671 to 14,680 of 18088

Thread: Guide: Softmod ANY Wii

  1. #14671
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Okay, now my wii is soft moded exactly like what this guide said (step by step nothing messed and no error accured !

    now i runned kirbi wii from wiiflow and i'm getting a white screen after the firste scene

    i installed d2x and setup ios to 249 in kirbi setting (in wiiflow) and i'm getting the same white screen

    changed around other IOSes and getting the same thing

    Please help, my young sister will kill me if kirbi won't work !!!

    SAVE MY LIFE PLEASE............

  2. #14672
    Moderator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    VWA
    SNES_Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,148
    Thanks
    965
    Thanked 1,108 Times in 874 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rostom.zer
    Okay, now my wii is soft moded exactly like what this guide said (step by step nothing messed and no error accured !

    now i runned kirbi wii from wiiflow and i'm getting a white screen after the firste scene

    i installed d2x and setup ios to 249 in kirbi setting (in wiiflow) and i'm getting the same white screen

    changed around other IOSes and getting the same thing

    Please help, my young sister will kill me if kirbi won't work !!!

    SAVE MY LIFE PLEASE............
    Try reripping the game with CleanRip, it may not have ripped correctly.

    Sent from my iPhone using WiiHacks

  3. #14673
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SNES_Master View Post
    Try reripping the game with CleanRip, it may not have ripped correctly.

    Sent from my iPhone using WiiHacks
    i downloaded the game with torrent

  4. #14674
    Moderator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    VWA
    SNES_Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,148
    Thanks
    965
    Thanked 1,108 Times in 874 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rostom.zer

    i downloaded the game with torrent
    Piracy is not supported on this site. Go to your local game retailer and buy your games.

  5. #14675
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SNES_Master View Post
    Piracy is not supported on this site. Go to your local game retailer and buy your games.
    ah ok sorry.

    now let's say that i own the game

    i ve found the sollution in other usb loader (USB LOADER GX) and i must enable " block IOS reload "

    i wanna use wiiflow nor usb loader gx

    so which version of wiiflow has the "block IOS reload" feature

    ThanX

  6. #14676
    New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Hey guys!

    New here. To start with, awesome site!
    First thing I stumbled upon was a detailed tutorial. Very well organized!

    I got virgin wii 4.3. So should I downgrade to 4.1?

    Also this part: "Install Bootmii as Boot2(boot2 may not be available, IOS installs automatically)" confuses me a little.
    So for example, if I try and install to 4.3, and it "fails" to install as boot2, is it ok to install as IOS? Not quite sure but for some reason I have a memory that you can't install bootmii as IOS?

    Anyway, thanks for the awesome tutorial and guidance here!

    EDIT: Oh also, I can't find download links for bootmii etc. Was thinking if I go with Letterbomb, does it include hackmii, bootmii and HBC?
    Last edited by Perunapaa; 08-04-2012 at 09:41 PM.

  7. #14677
    Moderator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    VWA
    SNES_Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,148
    Thanks
    965
    Thanked 1,108 Times in 874 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rostom.zer

    ah ok sorry.

    now let's say that i own the game

    ThanX
    Assuming you own the game, re-rip it with your USB Loader, CleanRip or Computer and see if that helps.

    I'm sorry but no one here will offer advice on how run a pirated game.

    Sent from my iPhone using WiiHacks

  8. #14678
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    114
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SNES_Master View Post
    No, the links are right. The guide is updated for WiiMod...they just didn't update the text to say WiiMod.

    Sent from my iPhone using WiiHacks
    Ok... But if I have an unmodded wii, and the link points to wiimod, then acording to you it wil not work and I need to find a program elsewhere? Because it wil not work? Then the link is wrong...?

    Or to say it another way. This guide seems to be off acording to the link its combined with:

    download WiiMod-58-61-Hackmii_1.1.0_BB2.zip, Extract file to sd:\
    alternate Bannerbombv2 files-B, C- If the boot.dol does not load, try these, just extract to sd:\
    -Click the SD-ICON from the wii channel menu- load the boot.dol
    -Multi-Mod Manager will load
    -Select Wad Manager -Press A
    -Press 1, -Press A -Install all wads
    -IOS58 and IOS61 will install
    -Press "any button"
    -Press B to go back to WiiMods Main menu
    -Select and load "App Manager"
    -Select hackmii_installer_v1.0 -Press A
    Hackmii Installer Loads

    And then You said not to use wiimod, and rather google mmm. So im confused, is this wiimod the new thing to use just the guide text is wrong. Or is the link wrong and I should google mmm as you first said? Because something is not correct.
    Last edited by maraxion; 08-04-2012 at 11:27 PM.

  9. #14679
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Pob3008's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Liverpool
    Posts
    6,825
    Thanks
    892
    Thanked 2,095 Times in 1,482 Posts
    Blog Entries
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by maraxion View Post
    Ok... But if I have an unmodded wii, and the link points to wiimod, then acording to you it wil not work and I need to find a program elsewhere? Because it wil not work? Then the link is wrong...?

    Or to say it another way. This guide seems to be off acording to the link its combined with:

    download WiiMod-58-61-Hackmii_1.1.0_BB2.zip, Extract file to sd:\
    alternate Bannerbombv2 files-B, C- If the boot.dol does not load, try these, just extract to sd:\
    -Click the SD-ICON from the wii channel menu- load the boot.dol
    -Multi-Mod Manager will load
    -Select Wad Manager -Press A
    -Press 1, -Press A -Install all wads
    -IOS58 and IOS61 will install
    -Press "any button"
    -Press B to go back to WiiMods Main menu
    -Select and load "App Manager"
    -Select hackmii_installer_v1.0 -Press A
    Hackmii Installer Loads

    And then You said not to use wiimod, and rather google mmm. So im confused, is this wiimod the new thing to use just the guide text is wrong. Or is the link wrong and I should google mmm as you first said? Because something is not correct.
    Use wiimod as this is compatible with the newer wii remotes whereas mmm is not.

  10. #14680
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    114
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pob3008 View Post
    Use wiimod as this is compatible with the newer wii remotes whereas mmm is not.
    Thanks.
    But then what to do when boot.elf in hacki installer freezes the wii every time?

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •