Page 1467 of 1824 FirstFirst ... 46796713671417145714651466146714681469147715171567 ... LastLast
Results 14,661 to 14,670 of 18239

Thread: Guide: Softmod ANY Wii

  1. #14661
    Moderator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    VWA
    SNES_Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,225
    Thanks
    1,000
    Thanked 1,133 Times in 890 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maraxion

    How do you switch to multi mod manager? I just downloaded the file for 4.2 and started the sd card.
    Is the files in the guide wrong?
    Google Multi-Mod Manager 13.4 and overwrite WiiMods boot.dol with MMMs.

    Sent from my iPhone using WiiHacks

  2. #14662
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    114
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SNES_Master View Post
    Google Multi-Mod Manager 13.4 and overwrite WiiMods boot.dol with MMMs.

    Sent from my iPhone using WiiHacks
    But why would the guide link to files that dont work? Its always been flawless.

  3. #14663
    Moderator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    VWA
    SNES_Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,225
    Thanks
    1,000
    Thanked 1,133 Times in 890 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maraxion

    But why would the guide link to files that dont work? Its always been flawless.
    When they updated the guides links the forgot to change the words "Multi-Mod Manager" and "MMM" to WiiMod....

    Sent from my iPhone using WiiHacks

  4. #14664
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    So no one has any idea why I can't install IOS236, 30-v6174, and 36-v3094 due to Ticket (-2011)?

  5. #14665
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    114
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SNES_Master View Post
    When they updated the guides links the forgot to change the words "Multi-Mod Manager" and "MMM" to WiiMod....

    Sent from my iPhone using WiiHacks
    So the links are to a wrong file? Cause I would think that even if the tekst wasent correct, the link/file should be.

  6. #14666
    Moderator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    VWA
    SNES_Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,225
    Thanks
    1,000
    Thanked 1,133 Times in 890 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by maraxion
    So the links are to a wrong file? Cause I would think that even if the tekst wasent correct, the link/file should be.
    No, the links are right. The guide is updated for WiiMod...they just didn't update the text to say WiiMod.

    Sent from my iPhone using WiiHacks

  7. #14667
    Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    VWA
    Moderator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    playerkp420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,178
    Thanks
    223
    Thanked 490 Times in 428 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SNES_Master View Post
    No, the links are right. The guide is updated for WiiMod...they just didn't update the text to say WiiMod.

    Sent from my iPhone using WiiHacks
    Where do you see MMM, instead of WiiMod?

  8. #14668
    Moderator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    VWA
    SNES_Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,225
    Thanks
    1,000
    Thanked 1,133 Times in 890 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by playerkp420

    Where do you see MMM, instead of WiiMod?
    The part that says to uninstall mothballed channels still says Multi-Mod Manager. I though I saw other places that said MMM as well but can't really look right now, my Internet is giving me issues. But I do remember the "Uninstalling Mothballed Channels" part still says Multi-Mod Manager.

    Sent from my iPhone using WiiHacks

  9. #14669
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Is it important to install the app-pack ??? or i can use other apps ( my favorit ones )

    please answer right now if you can i'm modding my wii right now !!!

    ThanX

  10. #14670
    Moderator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    VWA
    SNES_Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,225
    Thanks
    1,000
    Thanked 1,133 Times in 890 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rostom.zer
    Is it important to install the app-pack ??? or i can use other apps ( my favorit ones )

    please answer right now if you can i'm modding my wii right now !!!

    ThanX
    I just picked my favorite apps. I don't think the app pack is important if you already know what apps you want, they aren't even "installed" anyway...they just sit in a folder on the SD card (though with this guide you do install forwarders for some of the apps)

    Sent from my iPhone using WiiHacks

  11. 1 User Says Thank You SNES_Master For This Useful Post


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •