Page 1447 of 1824 FirstFirst ... 44794713471397143714451446144714481449145714971547 ... LastLast
Results 14,461 to 14,470 of 18240

Thread: Guide: Softmod ANY Wii

  1. #14461
    Moderator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    VWA
    SNES_Master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    4,226
    Thanks
    1,000
    Thanked 1,133 Times in 890 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dark12

    Hey,
    I have the exact same issue as you.
    When I try to load the hackmii installer is just gets stuck at:

    Wii Mod v3.2
    sd:/apps/hackmii_installer_v1.0/boot.elf

    It happens with and without the text file in the root directory. I reformatted the SD card and everything. How did you end up fixing this?
    I just replaced the Wii Mod boot.dol with Multi-Mod Managers boot.dol but you could always wait till he fixes the issue.

    Sent from my iPhone using WiiHacks

  2. #14462
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Awesome!
    Thanks for the quick responses.
    I will just wait for the update.
    Thanks again!

  3. #14463
    WiiHacks Staff
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    Senior Moderator
    Game Master
    cjizzle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Southeast Ohio
    Posts
    6,254
    Thanks
    1,474
    Thanked 2,596 Times in 1,914 Posts
    Temporary fix: After successful completion of the installation of IOS 58 and 61, exit and/or power off your console. Download THIS and copy it directly to your sd card. Delete the existing boot.dol. Go to data management, sd card, and launch the boot.elf. Hackmii Installer will load. Continue with the guide. Will have a less involved and more permanent solution shortly.

  4. #14464
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    I appreciate you taking care of this so quickly. :-)

  5. #14465
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cjizzle View Post
    Temporary fix: After successful completion of the installation of IOS 58 and 61, exit and/or power off your console. Download THIS and copy it directly to your sd card. Delete the existing boot.dol. Go to data management, sd card, and launch the boot.elf. Hackmii Installer will load. Continue with the guide. Will have a less involved and more permanent solution shortly.
    Im doing this right now, and I am at the screen where it says: This software must not be sold, neither alone nor as part of a bundle. If you paid for this.......................................... Press 1 to continue.

    I pressed 1 and nothing happens

  6. #14466
    Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    VWA
    Moderator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    playerkp420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,178
    Thanks
    223
    Thanked 490 Times in 428 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by low96ac View Post
    Im doing this right now, and I am at the screen where it says: This software must not be sold, neither alone nor as part of a bundle. If you paid for this.......................................... Press 1 to continue.

    I pressed 1 and nothing happens
    Did you do this first?
    Go to wii settings- data managment- channels- SD- Load the boot.dol
    -Multi-Mod Manager will load
    -Select Wad Manager -Press A
    -Press 1, -Press A -Install all Wads
    -IOS58 and IOS61 will install
    -Press "any button"
    -Press B to go back to WiiMod's main menu
    -Select and load "App Manager"
    -Select hackmii_installer_v1.1.0 -Press A
    Hackmii Installer Loads
    Did IOS 58 and 61 install successful?

  7. #14467
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by playerkp420 View Post
    Did you do this first?


    Did IOS 58 and 61 install successful?

    Yes, in the last 2 pages I wrote step by step what I have done.

    I have even done it again this morning.

  8. #14468
    Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    VWA
    Moderator
    Only Site Donators Can PM Staff
    playerkp420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,178
    Thanks
    223
    Thanked 490 Times in 428 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by low96ac View Post
    Yes, in the last 2 pages I wrote step by step what I have done.

    I have even done it again this morning.
    I didn't see in your posts, what brand sd card? Is it on this list?

  9. #14469
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    11
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Quote Originally Posted by playerkp420 View Post
    I didn't see in your posts, what brand sd card? Is it on this list?
    I am using a 2gb Kingston micro SD with an adapter, I have also tried another micro SD card and still have the same exact problems starting from scratch.

  10. #14470
    Member
    WiiHacks Staff
    Moderator
    IRC AOP
    Only site donators may send a PM to WiiHacks Staff
    llaffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,448
    Thanks
    381
    Thanked 1,079 Times in 921 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by low96ac View Post
    I am using a 2gb Kingston micro SD with an adapter, I have also tried another micro SD card and still have the same exact problems starting from scratch.
    I think you should try to get a hold of a card that doesn't require an adaptor to use.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •